Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are exploring both Multiwii and Megapirate, suggest that you maintain 2 Arduino Compiler in 2 separate directories, e.g. one for MultiWii and one for MP. Before you flash, you have to erase the eeprom and reset the FC. FYI, I don't think it is necessary to rearrange the cable or connector. However, do note that the PID setting is totally different. The tuning procedures may be slightly different too. I am waiting for the AIOP 2 FC and will be setting this up with MP too.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
      Hmm, could this be affecting the connection between Mission planner and the crius board?

I'll go back and have a go at it. Thanks!
      doesn't look likely... PPM is only going to be a factor if you have issues connecting your radio RX/TX isn't it?

Are you connecting ONLY the FC... or did you plug in other accessories.... if you have issues.. maybe just disconnect everything else and start from scratch.

Comment

That is the only thing which I could spot from the config.h

V2 and V1 is slightly different due to the new rev of the 2560 chip.

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
        doesn't look likely... PPM is only going to be a factor if you have issues connecting your radio RX/TX isn't it?

Are you connecting ONLY the FC... or did you plug in other accessories.... if you have issues.. maybe just disconnect everything else and start from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by wengwah View Post
          If you are exploring both Multiwii and Megapirate, suggest that you maintain 2 Arduino Compiler in 2 separate directories, e.g. one for MultiWii and one for MP. Before you flash, you have to erase the eeprom and reset the FC. FYI, I don't think it is necessary to rearrange the cable or connector. However, do note that the PID setting is totally different. The tuning procedures may be slightly different too. I am waiting for the AIOP 2 FC and will be setting this up with MP too.
          Okay. I will try and delete every trace of MultiWii from the Arduino directory. I have already tried erasing EEPROM and reset the FC, doesn't work. I don't mind the PID settings changing because I'm still trying out.

By the way, I've tried changing the PPM stuff you mentioned previously, didn't work.

Thanks for all the help so far wengwah.

Comment

Okay, I will try and do these steps: 1) Disconnect everything from the FC. 2) Plus in USB cable. 3) Erase EEPROM. 4) Do a reset on the FC. 5) Proceed to flash MPNG. 6)Test it out!

Thanks Kaen.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
              Okay, I will try and do these steps: 1) Disconnect everything from the FC. 2) Plus in USB cable. 3) Erase EEPROM. 4) Do a reset on the FC. 5) Proceed to flash MPNG. 6)Test it out!

Thanks Kaen.
              Okay so I've done this. Same old problem. Tried it on two different computers even, same thing. Is it a bug with MPNG? MultiWii works fine. Argh, I think it should be something stupid that I've overlooked. I've followed the guides out there step by step, nothing helps. (((

Thanks for all the help so far.

Comment

My 2nd AIOP v2 is arriving this week. Will test this out.

Comment

My 2nd AIOP v2 is arriving this week. Will test this out.
                  Your 2nd AIOP V2? Means that you've got 2 AIOP V2s? Do let me know if yours works! I'm sure it will, I'm always the unlucky idiot who can't get stuff to work for some stupid reason. Is yours from HK as well?

Comment

I bought my 1st AIOP v1 last Dec. Tested and satisfied with the performance. I am getting the 2nd FC for Arducopter for UAV. Once tested, I will install on my Bixler 2 for UAV test flight.

Comment

I bought my 1st AIOP v1 last Dec. Tested and satisfied with the performance. I am getting the 2nd FC for Arducopter for UAV. Once tested, I will install on my Bixler 2 for UAV test flight.
                      Cool cool. So did you get it from HK? Ahhh, I've run out of ideas on how to get MPNG on my FC. Not being able to run MPNG means that I can't play with my sonar sensor.

Comment

The problem could be due to Mission Planner. You can try updating Mission Planner instead.

Comment

The problem could be due to Mission Planner. You can try updating Mission Planner instead.
                          I have tried 2 versions of mission planner, the latest, and the one before that, same thing... I just updated it yesterday... Took quite long...

Comment

Anyone has any idea? Please chip in, thanks.

Comment

try the latest MPNG 2.9 beta... i saw some fixes related to AIOP v2 (FreeIMUv43)

Comment

try the latest MPNG 2.9 beta... i saw some fixes related to AIOP v2 (FreeIMUv43)
                                Thanks bud, will try now.

Comment

Working...
                                X