Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hummingbird View Post
    Btw, what cam you will be using on this $1000 setup ?

5D3 ? C300?
    Gopro hero 3 black. Coz that's what I have!

Comment

Its official

My lords, ladies & gentlemen we have a challenge, its time, let's get ready to RUMBLE
      www.rov.sg

Comment

Skyhobbies latest AP video.

Comment

In the red corner we have Kaen flying GoPro on (what FC ?)

In the blue corner we have ?

Come on Kaen, how can I do the whole ring-side MC thing if you don' share the details.
          www.rov.sg

Comment

Originally posted by quadflyer View Post
            In the red corner we have Kaen flying GoPro on (what FC ?)

In the blue corner we have ?

Come on Kaen, how can I do the whole ring-side MC thing if you don' share the details.
            I haven't decided what hardware I'm using yet. I'll probably be building a new rig for this.

But definitely it has to be Gopro 3 black vs Gopro 3 black... if he uses a better camera then it's not a fair challenge!!!

Comment

Oh no its an open challenge, his rig against your rig, straight head to head, both raw vids uploaded to YouTube, we get to decide.
              www.rov.sg

Comment

Oh no its an open challenge, his rig against your rig, straight head to head, both raw vids uploaded to YouTube, we get to decide.
                camera has to be the same in order to compare the quality of input.... otherwise it's going to end up as a camera challenge instead...

Comment

[QUOTE=Kaen;590463]I was just shopping at a LHS.... while chatting with the owner I just happened to share with him that new brushless gimble technology was coming out that could challenge the zenmuse Z15's pole position. After that he just challenged me to a duel to prove that his zenmuse solution was better. So i proposed putting both camera gimbles on the same copter for the test... but no... his challenge is the full $12k DJI package vs my DIY system.... since according to him the DJI setup is a "System", S800+Zenmuse+Wookong... therefore must be challenged as a package.... hmm... fine... it's on like donkey kong!

Since now you mentioned " S800+Zenmuse+wk-m". I now knew which LHS you are refering to....I will bet that you will win this challenge. Period !
                  I have my own reason for saying so....May all the force be with you...Hehe.

S800+Zenmuse+wk-m setup can only carry mirrorless cam, tell them to carry 5d3 minimum requirement, straight away you win !!!
                  If i were you, i will up the anthe, must fly over water.

Comment

You said "his challenge is the full $12k DJI package vs my DIY system" that's a "no rules, open prize-fight style" challenge.
                    www.rov.sg

Comment

No rules, bring your rig, fly, upload the raw vid to youtube, we vote
                      www.rov.sg

Comment

As they say "step up or go home"
                        www.rov.sg

Comment

Originally posted by Hummingbird View Post
                          Since now you mentioned " S800+Zenmuse+wk-m". I now knew which LHS you are refering to....I will bet that you will win this challenge. Period !
                          I have my own reason for saying so....May all the force be with you...Hehe.

S800+Zenmuse+wk-m setup can only carry mirrorless cam, tell them to carry 5d3 minimum requirement, straight away you win !!!
                          If i were you, i will up the anthe, must fly over water.
                          LOL... I don't need to cheat to win. And for that matter, I don't even need to win to prove a point. My system will cost 10% of the DJI system... this puts it easily within reach of any AP wannabe (even though you need a permit in SG).

You said "his challenge is the full $12k DJI package vs my DIY system" that's a "no rules, open prize-fight style" challenge.
                          DJI does not include a camera in the package. You are simply reading what you want to read lol...

Comment

come on Kaen, it'll be a bit of fun, set the time & the place so we can all come along and watch
                            www.rov.sg

Comment

No rules, bring your rig, fly, upload the raw vid to youtube, we vote
                              Now you are even making up your own rules lol!

come on Kaen, it'll be a bit of fun, set the time & the place so we can all come along and watch
                              It's not up to me TBH.... do you really think the LHS will dare to issue such a challenge if they think they will ever lose?
                              If they do lose... do you think they will leave the video up? I'm not so sure....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X