Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perdification View Post
    Wow such good support from HK? I'm surprised. Maybe platinum members get special treatment.
    It's acceptable support level.... at first they asked me to use CA to fix myself!!! ... and then later they offered 30% credit refund.....
    need to take a few pictures and kpkb a bit before i got a full refund.

much better than a retailer who washes his hands off the instant you have a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
      It's acceptable support level.... at first they asked me to use CA to fix myself!!! ... and then later they offered 30% credit refund.....
      need to take a few pictures and kpkb a bit before i got a full refund.

much better than a retailer who washes his hands off the instant you have a problem...
      Use CA? To fix what? LOL it's your right to KPKB until they give in. But good to know that they did.

Comment

Wait wait... Just when I thought you were a regular forum member...

Comment

Hummingbird, I'm a noob here and your answers piqued my interest. Sorry if this has been asked before, but you seem to refer to some FC as "your board" and that you seem to be distributing it worldwide. Could you enlighten us (or me)? I'm reading up on FCs for a new build and it would be interesting to know what you're offering.

Comment

Its been many months with no response and I already bought and crimped my own cables long ago. I'm assuming you are reselling his products so it's a nice gesture to offer the free cables. Which shop/retailer are you again? If you are not a sponsor, you can just pm me your shop details. thanks.

I'm about to order a pretty large quantity of stuff so if you prices are competitive maybe I can support also...

Comment

looks like the hummingbird guy got banned again ... and all his stuff is deleted. Oh well...
              maybe he should have ponied up the moola to pay the admins here! lol

Comment

looks like the hummingbird guy got banned again ... and all his stuff is deleted. Oh well...
                maybe he should have ponied up the moola to pay the admins here! lol
                The rule is simple, no subtle marketing. Any hobbyists (even if you are in RC business) can have discussion on the forum, but no subtle marketing, please.
                Even a moderator is not allowed to do subtle marketing here. LOL.
                Facebook - http://facebook.com/daddyhobby

Comment

Originally posted by ZENM View Post
                  The rule is simple, no subtle marketing. Any hobbyists (even if you are in RC business) can have discussion on the forum, but no subtle marketing, please.
                  So did he get a warning/suspension or got banned?
                  Also.. how much does it cost to allow "marketing" ?

Comment

Even our paid vendors do not usually come to a discussion like this to market their products. They normally stay at Vendor Corner to do that.

Also.. how much does it cost to allow "marketing" ?
                    I am also not allowed to do subtle marketing in a discussion.

Comment

Even our paid vendors do not usually come to a discussion like this to market their products. They normally stay at Vendor Corner to do that.

I am also not allowed to do subtle marketing in a discussion.
                      He also offered me free cables and free tech support also leh... although i declined them it was a nice gesture.

Comment

He also offered me free cables and free tech support also leh... although i declined them it was a nice gesture.
                        Hmm, his support is not bad.

Comment

Hmm, his support is not bad.
                          Give him chance la.. don't ban him leh... if his prices are legit... I will not hesitate to support him...

Comment

Even a moderator is not allowed to do subtle marketing here. LOL.
                            I kinda realised it from quite a few posts back, but I didn't want to offend him, so I said I was joking, at post #131. But I think even my post got deleted as well.... There's supposed to be one more before #131.

Comment

Give him chance la.. don't ban him leh... if his prices are legit... I will not hesitate to support him...
                              Huh? Banned? I don't think so. His posts are still there on the previous page. It's my post that was deleted I think.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
                                Huh? Banned? I don't think so. His posts are still there on the previous page. It's my post that was deleted I think.
                                Not exactly banned, just in moderation state. It will be lifted if rule is followed. As I said, anybody can participate in a discussion but no subtle marketing. I have been following this thread, I only took action after observing a continuous subtle marketing remarks made. It would have been okay if it was just a one off remark.

Comment

Working...
                                X