Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, dumb question, but once on this page, how to download all the files there?

Comment

Okay I answered my own question. Cleared EEPROM, reset FC, downloaded 2.9 and still the exact same problem. AHHHHHH!

Comment

try using older version of mission planner

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
          Okay I answered my own question. Cleared EEPROM, reset FC, downloaded 2.9 and still the exact same problem. AHHHHHH!
          did you modify the config file first before uploading it to FC?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
            did you modify the config file first before uploading it to FC?
            Yes I have. Here is it attached. I had to copy and paste the contents into a .txt file before I could upload it.

Attached Files

Comment

I have a suggestion. Try to configure it to support AIOP V1 and test if this works.

Comment

Originally posted by wengwah View Post
                I have a suggestion. Try to configure it to support AIOP V1 and test if this works.
                Sorry friend, I don't get what you mean... You mean set the FC in the APM_Config.h file as the AIOP_V1?

Comment

OMG Wengwah YOU"RE A MULTIROTOR GOD!!! IT WORKED!!! WOOHOO!!! I'll treat you to kopi if we ever meet.

Comment

Okay, all the excitement aside, I'm just wondering, did I get a V1 board??? Thanks so much for the help bro, really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
                      Okay, all the excitement aside, I'm just wondering, did I get a V1 board??? Thanks so much for the help bro, really appreciate it.
                      Congrats! lol.. have fun flying.
                      Haven't recieved mine yet so no idea what the actual thing is....

Comment

But honestly... why is it like that? The sensors and everything are all V2 spec...

Comment

It is the 2560 chip, it could be a rev 1 chip on a version 2 pcb board. Go to hobbyking to file a complain. I shall file my too.

Comment

It is the 2560 chip, it could be a rev 1 chip on a version 2 pcb board. Go to hobbyking to file a complain. I shall file my too.
                            I don't know what you are complaining about... they never said it was a clone of AIOP v2....

Comment

Don't think we can do anything now... They have our $$$ in their hands already... Are there any significant differences between the rev1 2560 and the rev2 2560 chips?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                                I don't know what you are complaining about... they never said it was a clone of AIOP v2....
                                True... But on the surface it sure looked like a clone of the V2. Oh well... it's just my luck I guess. I'm actually happy that they didn't send me a faulty unit. Though if I knew that it were not an actual V2 clone, I might have reconsidered my options...

Comment

Working...
                                X