Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted the megapirate 2.8r3 issue. I think we should inform others about the problem too. You will see my post when you visit hk.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
      True... But on the surface it sure looked like a clone of the V2. Oh well... it's just my luck I guess. I'm actually happy that they didn't send me a faulty unit. Though if I knew that it were not an actual V2 clone, I might have reconsidered my options...
      Doesn't bother me.. I would have bought it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
        Doesn't bother me.. I would have bought it anyway.
        I might have gone with witespy instead...

Comment

Originally posted by wengwah View Post
          I posted the megapirate 2.8r3 issue. I think we should inform others about the problem too. You will see my post when you visit hk.
          Hopefully it doesn't get censored, knowing HK. I think it should only be fair that we know what we're truly getting when we're buying stuff. Okay so the question is, does this mutant board have logging capabilities?

Comment

I just found something. If you take a look at MW 2.2 defines, they define this board as "//#define HK_MultiWii_SE_V2 // Hobbyking board with MPU6050 + HMC5883L + BMP085" and not Crius AIOP V2... I think there are some underlying structural differences...

Comment

I just found something. If you take a look at MW 2.2 defines, they define this board as "//#define HK_MultiWii_SE_V2 // Hobbyking board with MPU6050 + HMC5883L + BMP085" and not Crius AIOP V2... I think there are some underlying structural differences...
              That is the older clone...

Comment

I might have gone with witespy instead...
                already have that board... the rctimer arduflyer is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                  already have that board... the rctimer arduflyer is better.
                  The point is... that I might have gotten another FC instead, if I knew that.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm torn between getting the AIO V2 board from hobbyking or the arduflyer from rctimer. Which one should i get? For the arduflyer telemtry system, are they any difference between the 433mhz and 915mhz version? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by shoyn View Post
                      Hi guys, I'm torn between getting the AIO V2 board from hobbyking or the arduflyer from rctimer. Which one should i get? For the arduflyer telemtry system, are they any difference between the 433mhz and 915mhz version? Thank you!

Hi,

Came upon this thread.....
                      If you are keen.....I do have a Arduflyer from rctimer...am thinking of letting go.
                      PM me if anyone is interested.

OT: pls pardon me.

Arduflyer board is brand new comes with CN-06 GPS Ublox. Only flown once to test. Still new, if offer is good.....I'll throw in the Mega case.

Thanks.
                      Please teach me how to fly....

Comment

915mhz interferes with GSM networks. I know a guy who had all his equipment confiscated by IDA when they did a random sweep with spectrum analyzer.
                        That doesn't mean 433mhz is legal to use... do your research and gauge your own risks.

Comment

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78676

Comment

I see. The telemetry system is used to change the settings, plot way points and observe the quad's pattern remotely? What is the range like?

Comment

I see. The telemetry system is used to change the settings, plot way points and observe the quad's pattern remotely? What is the range like?
                              Boils down to the no of mW of power and whether you're flying in obstructed space or not and what like of obstacle it is.

Comment

Boils down to the no of mW of power and whether you're flying in obstructed space or not and what like of obstacle it is.
                                Forgot to add, the frequency matters too.

Comment

Working...
                                X