Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha like tat wat the point of upgrade to metal track n heavy gear box when ur suspension is plastic tat not where to get. more over after install and run on the grassz, the heavy tank with the plastic sus sure overloaded and the tank could not go thur those long thick cow grass.
    TA-05R(50%hop-up)
    E-starter
    specktrum DX3r

Comment

plus due to the heavy tank, the tank mind no go up hill or stip slop and kana stuck. and in the end. get a tam tank. lol
      TA-05R(50%hop-up)
      E-starter
      specktrum DX3r

Comment

ha ya .....they must feel it to belive it any way 800++ is still worth it
        At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Yeah. $800+ is NOT expensive for long term hobby, either keeping or playing is worth. My 4kg+ Tamiya Tiger 1 bought about 1 year ago i still love it, even though it is "Heavy" to carry out. Worth the feeling

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
            ha ya .....they must feel it to belive it any way 800++ is still worth it
            high price,gd quality,gd product,long terms.... of coz its worth it $800++..
            but must hav d patience lah save money to buy e tamiya tank...
            my uncle age alrdy 50++ still keeps his tamiya tiger1 frm year 1985 till now still can run!... amazing!!!! he so sayang his tank even his grandson wanna touch also he wont let them touch his tank!... hahaa!
            btw,..tamiya never comes with d remote control is it?.. it sold saparetly?...

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
              are u sure. after upgrade all this stuff no problem running on grass,sand, rough terrain. i dun tink so
              dis what 1of the texas guy said.. n 1of my fren frm malaysia also.... dats y i also wanna try how tough is HL once upgraded.... plastic track cant handle run on d thick grass,can hear d gearbox like cracking sound!.. dats y dey told me to change to metal gearbox,metal tracks,wheels,sporket in order to play outdoor with no problm....

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                haha like tat wat the point of upgrade to metal track n heavy gear box when ur suspension is plastic tat not where to get. more over after install and run on the grassz, the heavy tank with the plastic sus sure overloaded and the tank could not go thur those long thick cow grass.
                but bro can change to metal suspension also...

Comment

bro trust me you will regret it in term of the price wise seriously might as well save for the thing that last u a long time mine already 4 years old lao still running strong only i itchy finger go upgrade metal gear box and track for my sherman
                  At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Heng Long Vs Tamiya

Looks like there will always be arguments over Heng Long and Tamiya. Each one has a part to play in the market and I dont see why there is an argument as it all depends on how deep is your pocket. There is a budget, just likewhen one question why you buy a chinese car and not a japanese or korean. Some might even question why you buy japanese and not european. It boils down to the budget.

i got my Heng Long, I am happy and I got it at a good price with all the metal gearbox and track upgrade for a price that is many times that of Tamiya. Most of you only knows the price of Heng Long overseas and in Singapore. Yes it is expensive here to upgrade but in Singapore, everything is expensive.

By the way Tamiya has been loosing money for many years and is in receivership but is under the protection of the Japanese so no foreign entity can buy it. It is expensive to produce in Japan and you can understand the cost.

They have good stuff but many players are catching and a good example is in the static model, Dragon, Trumeter and academy has better models and mould. When one is in financial difficulty, it is difficult to come out with new products.

So those who can afford or only wants Heng Long, you still have a good tank. Those who have Tamiyas, you have good tanks as well.

Comment

no money for tamiya

heng long seems nice, there are alot of nice heng long videos in youtube

watchlover help us bring in cheaper hl upgrades pls!!!!!

Comment

Wasser und Schlammdurchfahrten RC Panzer Tiger WasserdichtRC TIGER Tank Mud Waterresist

i tink dis was a heng long tank

RC Tanks - Wittmann S 21 Heng Long Tiger I - Hallo to all, here is my modified HL Tiger I with Sound and Smoke ... It is the S 21 of Michael Wittmann; 13.(schwere)/SS-Panzerregiment 1; Russia 1943. Michael Wittmann and Balthasar Bobby Warmbrunn had with this tank highest quotes (5-15 russian tanks and Pak's at a day) !

dis guy seems to be having fun modding

Comment

this guy olso lol

Comment

Sorry I am not in the business of selling. I am like everyone, want a good price. The shop must make some profit but not too much. Must be a win win for everyone. I have done a lot of research on the price and so far go and get it in Malaysia. I am going to try Shanghai but normally it is more expensive in China. Singapore is very costly and I buy all my stuff overseas. I travel alot.

Comment

Maybe we should have our own Heng Long Club so no one to look down on us. Pool resources to help each other on the price of spares and tank and whoever go down to Malaysia can support each other. Well Blitz in the USA has his own club using Matorro and Heng Long. Wait till Heng Long come up with the Sherman with IR battle unit.

Comment

How much is a Tamiya tank cost?

Comment

Working...
                                X