Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No lah , I believe no 1 will behave like that..(LOOK DOWN ON H/L OWNERS) we are all R/C tank lovers ..all have to same interest of hobby. Whether is it a 1/35 1/16 or may be any dudes have an 1/6 here all are still a R/C tankee .

Originally posted by watchlover2005 View Post
    Maybe we should have our own Heng Long Club so no one to look down on us. Pool resources to help each other on the price of spares and tank and whoever go down to Malaysia can support each other. Well Blitz in the USA has his own club using Matorro and Heng Long. Wait till Heng Long come up with the Sherman with IR battle unit.

Comment

New H/L TANK ;

http://www.matotoys.com/images/big/newitems/20848/20848-1.jpg[/IMG]

NICE BACK VIEW... very special unqiue

Comment

This Jag has IR unit and and the same as the Sturm panzer. But latest one is on way, The good ol Sherman. Tamiya cost an arm and a leg!

Comment

Comment

oh crap! can't load the thing in , any way this is the link

Comment

QUOTE=Hunkiedave;392386]oh crap! can't load the thing in , any way this is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=390038754736[/QUOTE]

hmm have u tried buying from them?

i dunno how to buy from online those overseas one anyone got tips?

i only know goflyheli but they dun have newer tanks

Comment

well .. i'm being ebaying for about 3 years... US sellers are ok to me. My H/L TIGER FROM EBAY TOO.

Comment

den i wonder how are u guys going to play ur tank together shootting bb so near that hl tank painting will drop.

or shoot less den 20 times, the air booster oso spoilt and worst of all a full charger battery last 30mins.

to mattabiko the problem is (maybe) can change but so far no one in eto or rctank produce hl upgrade suspension for all hl tank.

tat all.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  from now on i am not going to advise u guys anymore.
                  weather u guys happy anot. or regret spending so much upgrading for hl is not my problem. even u upgrade a full hl tank. how are u going to battle with hl shooting bb to let ur paint drop. or searching n paying a big amount to get the kit to be able play with tamiya.

even u upgrade the suspension for hl. do u know hl dun have torsion bar. and even u upgrade the suspension one day the suspension will crack due to heavy load of your metals tracks n (gearbox which are not scale speed according to history) den in the end running around without suspension.

so hope you guys happy with wat u have now. but dun regret when ting spolit one by one.

and please no one look down on hl owners. after all is just rc tank.
                  TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                  E-starter
                  specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by Hunkiedave View Post
                    well .. i'm being ebaying for about 3 years... US sellers are ok to me. My H/L TIGER FROM EBAY TOO.
                    109 usd include shipping fee?

here got sell olso goflyheli no nid ship same price too

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
                      den i wonder how are u guys going to play ur tank together shootting bb so near that hl tank painting will drop.

or shoot less den 20 times, the air booster oso spoilt and worst of all a full charger battery last 30mins.

to mattabiko the problem is (maybe) can change but so far no one in eto or rctank produce hl upgrade suspension for all hl tank.

tat all.
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      from now on i am not going to advise u guys anymore.
                      weather u guys happy anot. or regret spending so much upgrading for hl is not my problem. even u upgrade a full hl tank. how are u going to battle with hl shooting bb to let ur paint drop. or searching n paying a big amount to get the kit to be able play with tamiya.

even u upgrade the suspension for hl. do u know hl dun have torsion bar. and even u upgrade the suspension one day the suspension will crack due to heavy load of your metals tracks n (gearbox which are not scale speed according to history) den in the end running around without suspension.

so hope you guys happy with wat u have now. but dun regret when ting spolit one by one.

and please no one look down on hl owners. after all is just rc tank.

when i watch youtube most of the off road stuff are HL tanks go thru water etc, they dun dare use tamiya cos too ex to spoil lol

Comment

are u sure. u wan me to know u my whole tank go in to the water.

hl tank battery compartment is underneath dun tell me the water wont go in pls.

wasting time at here.
                        TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                        E-starter
                        specktrum DX3r

Comment

lol why so serious, they got mod it changed alot of things

Comment

Yes the battery of H/L is rite below, therefore need to seal up . H/L tanks are more to modification stuff.. it's the hobby kind of thing.

Stuff are like that ,we pay for wat we get . I hope we fellow tankees dun get too serious over it..Your advise is still very important to us all, just that we dun ride the same brand of tank.

Comment

Hi all,

As I see we cant compare a Tamiya Tank and HL tank, Just like U are comparing a chery QQ and a WRX STI. The different not only the tank is the control and sound effect that counts I do have 2 HL tank at first and nobody say you cant covert to IR and battle with Tamiya. But why spend that money which you can buy a Tamiya tank? You may say I am rich ma not everyone like me I do save up for my Tamiya tank and I think for month before I go into Tamiya and why I have already got 2 HL why not covert? He he after doing some basic Math I think still worth to go for Tamiya.

I didnt say HL no good just that you cant compare it. We have this forum here is to share information so that we can advise those who are new into hobby. showing temper here is not really friendly if you are not really happy you may choose not to reply

I just a new and friendly guy here wish I didnt offend anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Hunkiedave View Post
                                New H/L TANK ;

http://www.matotoys.com/images/big/newitems/20848/20848-1.jpg[/IMG]

NICE BACK VIEW... very special unqiue
                                nice tank!.....

Comment

Working...
                                X