Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
    hello... who say HL cant play IR battle???
    pls see dis video link site n see 4ur self all r HL tanks!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-LO...e=channel_page
    I did not state that HL cannot battle with IR, I only answered dmaxx he will be hard pressed to find ppl to play HL tanks using BBs with him.

Dude, I do hope you read carefully what others post in future, else you begining to sound like a certain someone that has left a bad taste in a few of our mouths in the past.

Comment

y all the debate just buy a tam solve all problems about IR issue any way HL are one of the most popular brands but i only see tams running around more often
      At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
        hello... who say HL cant play IR battle???
        pls see dis video link site n see 4ur self all r HL tanks!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-LO...e=channel_page
        hello mattabiko pls read properly! hl tank produce BB mean shot pallels.

planedev is saying hl tank can convert to INfar red. which using emitter and receiver. just like TBU AKA-> tamiya battle system. planedev Own a hl Panzer III which converted to Infar red< and can battle with tamiya battle system.

if u think that you can get hl upgrade parts from SG > ANS I dun think so.

If you need more future question pls ask properly and read the Answer properly.

if u get a hl and upgrade here and there by the time u upgrade your tank will cost the same like a tamiya full option tank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
        my 2 cents

there is not point buying a cheaper tank and upgrade here n there.
        when u have to search for upgrade parts and wasting time, and not sure how to get where to get.
        TA-05R(50%hop-up)
        E-starter
        specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
          I did not state that HL cannot battle with IR, I only answered dmaxx he will be hard pressed to find ppl to play HL tanks using BBs with him.

Dude, I do hope you read carefully what others post in future, else you begining to sound like a certain someone that has left a bad taste in a few of our mouths in the past.
          o ok my aplogise... hope everyone enjoy & hav fun playing RC tanks...
          no hard feeling lah bro!...

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
            hello mattabiko pls read properly! hl tank produce BB mean shot pallels.

planedev is saying hl tank can convert to INfar red. which using emitter and receiver. just like TBU AKA-> tamiya battle system. planedev Own a hl Panzer III which converted to Infar red< and can battle with tamiya battle system.

if u think that you can get hl upgrade parts from SG > ANS I dun think so.

If you need more future question pls ask properly and read the Answer properly.

if u get a hl and upgrade here and there by the time u upgrade your tank will cost the same like a tamiya full option tank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
            my 2 cents

there is not point buying a cheaper tank and upgrade here n there.
            when u have to search for upgrade parts and wasting time, and not sure how to get where to get.
            yes ur totally rite bro!.. in fact HL is not up to d standard compare to Tamiya... yes in sg very hard to upgrade d parts unless must order thru online...
            its my mistake.. if i calculate after d upgrade d price close to 1 of tamiya tiger1...
            my apologise again.... Peace!...

Comment

nah! cheer!
              TA-05R(50%hop-up)
              E-starter
              specktrum DX3r

Comment

bro if u have actually seen a actual tam tank you will know the difference in terms of parts quality and much more seriously if u like a almost ready to run and like to build it your self tma is the write way to go and the only ppl ACTIVELY run tanksare using tam

juz my 2 cts

P.S ----- ah mat ar y so easly worked up relax la
                At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
                  bro if u have actually seen a actual tam tank you will know the difference in terms of parts quality and much more seriously if u like a almost ready to run and like to build it your self tma is the write way to go and the only ppl ACTIVELY run tanksare using tam

juz my 2 cts

P.S ----- ah mat ar y so easly worked up relax la
                  Tamiaya are great and better quality, but we run the heck out of Heng longs they are tough if you know how to upgrade them! I have a Pershing that is over 2 years old, and many hours on it! And please see my videos at youtube RCtankWars if you want to see what a Heng long can do! We know that Tamiya is the Rolls Royce of Tanking but Heng Long has grown the hobby by leaps and bound and has brought many more users into this hobby so to make people feel that they are inferrior or don't have a decent product when they buy Heng long or other equivlant it just not productive in the growth of the hobby or true!

The Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by The Blitz View Post
                    Tamiaya are great and better quality, but we run the heck out of Heng longs they are tough if you know how to upgrade them! I have a Pershing that is over 2 years old, and many hours on it! And please see my videos at youtube RCtankWars if you want to see what a Heng long can do! We know that Tamiya is the Rolls Royce of Tanking but Heng Long has grown the hobby by leaps and bound and has brought many more users into this hobby so to make people feel that they are inferrior or don't have a decent product when they buy Heng long or other equivlant it just not productive in the growth of the hobby or true!

The Blitz
                    sound true..

Comment

Originally posted by The Blitz View Post

The Blitz
                      Yo Blitz, the only problem is that here in Singapore, the only active tank group, RCABS, only runs tamiya tanks exclusively. It is not because we do not like HL tanks, in fact I have a fully upgraded PZIII with metal suspension and a RX18 with muzzle flash using the DBCHL2RC board and custom built apple.

But at the end of the day, through heavy battling, the Hl tanks are left a bit wanting. Plus teh fact that if you use the IR emitter that Dav supplies with the DBU, the range of the IR is very short compared to the Tam (let alone the Impact BU) and our battle field sometimes are in excess of 30m.

Thus why we often advise fellow sgreans to get a tamiya as there are few things that need fixing in them. As for HL tanks, since there is no local distributor nor local parts support, it is hard to upgrade the tanks locally without shipping stuff from overseas and that will add on to the cost real quick. Locally the latest HL tank is a PZIII, don't think they are ever going to bring the other nice models due to them not selling well here.

Comment

Heng Long Tiger and Panzer iv

Hi all

Just bought my Heng Long Tiger 1 and Panzer iv. I found a place in KL and got the Tiger 1 and Panzer iv witj full metal gears and metal track upgrade for 470 and 500 ringgit respectively. The Panzer cost more as it comes with metal suspension. Cheaper then any where in Singapore! They even fix the metal gears and tracks for me. The tanks comes with bb shots and oil for the smoke. Great tanks, been running it and I also bought a spare battery with higher output. They also carry the panther, snow leopard and pershing. Have asked them to get the Heng Long Infra red for modification. They will try to get.

Comment

Yo Blitz, the only problem is that here in Singapore, the only active tank group, RCABS, only runs tamiya tanks exclusively. It is not because we do not like HL tanks, in fact I have a fully upgraded PZIII with metal suspension and a RX18 with muzzle flash using the DBCHL2RC board and custom built apple.

But at the end of the day, through heavy battling, the Hl tanks are left a bit wanting. Plus teh fact that if you use the IR emitter that Dav supplies with the DBU, the range of the IR is very short compared to the Tam (let alone the Impact BU) and our battle field sometimes are in excess of 30m.

Thus why we often advise fellow sgreans to get a tamiya as there are few things that need fixing in them. As for HL tanks, since there is no local distributor nor local parts support, it is hard to upgrade the tanks locally without shipping stuff from overseas and that will add on to the cost real quick. Locally the latest HL tank is a PZIII, don't think they are ever going to bring the other nice models due to them not selling well here.
                          what is d meaning teh???... short form?...

Comment

Originally posted by watchlover2005 View Post
                            Hi all

Just bought my Heng Long Tiger 1 and Panzer iv. I found a place in KL and got the Tiger 1 and Panzer iv witj full metal gears and metal track upgrade for 470 and 500 ringgit respectively. The Panzer cost more as it comes with metal suspension. Cheaper then any where in Singapore! They even fix the metal gears and tracks for me. The tanks comes with bb shots and oil for the smoke. Great tanks, been running it and I also bought a spare battery with higher output. They also carry the panther, snow leopard and pershing. Have asked them to get the Heng Long Infra red for modification. They will try to get.
                            Hi... sounds great!.... can u upload ur HL tanks pic here so everybody can see ur new HL tank upgraded?.... many thxs....

Comment

Hello Plandev,

The kind of ironic thing to me is that we fight over here in the west in more of a covered or even close combat villege or forest area! We do get shots of 40 feet or 50 max but from there it is moving in for the kill! Also I do not use Davids IR LED on most of my serious battlers, I use a dark blue 5 mm LED I do not have range yet on it, but as I am feeling better It might be a good time to get some range testing on it! The stock HL IR LED is vbery good as well with the DBC board it may not have the range of Tamiya but better then the stock DBC IR LED that David gives in his kit! The Club I am starting has a much larger battle field so you will see some spread out battle in the future coming from the San Diego area but the smart tanker heads for cover anyway so eventually you have to go in and flush them out!

The Blitz

RCTankWars.com

Comment

Hey Blitz, for teh dark blue 5mm IR led, what is your resistor rating on the DBC board? 10ohms? I do not want to fry the LED when I change it to one of those LEDs, which I am thinking of doing so. Oh most of our battles are done in bright sunlight with zero cover, thus range becomes and issue for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X