Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VStankies reporting...

Comment

haha! no more vstank lol! tamiya M4 sherman desert yellow with nato black camo! but will wait for vstank sherman! haha
      TA-05R(50%hop-up)
      E-starter
      specktrum DX3r

Comment

no.. i still supporting vstank

Comment

Originally posted by oblixe View Post
          my tank is a hl germany panter but its bb type sorry cant find the ir one where to get i got it at imm

where to get those vstank anyone can help n the hl tank ir thanks
          Hey I have the same HL German Tank... Why IR? Play the real thing. People in the US is blasting away with BBs at the opponent's tanks. Also heard from a friend that you able to upgrade parts to get better accuracy and range.

Comment

Hi Goflyheli is cheaper at about 150sgd for the Heng Long and they have a few versions. In Suzhou they are asking for 880 yuan so it is not that attractive. Will be getting two Heng Long in Mid March. A Tiger and a Panzer! I want to exhaust my search for a better price!

Comment

I got a Heng Long Tiger I early version...where do I get the smoke and sound upgrades? And I bought it from Rivervale Mall........btw, anybody got spare tracks? Mine's kinda.....broken......drove it on the field while raining.....hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxx View Post
                Hey I have the same HL German Tank... Why IR? Play the real thing. People in the US is blasting away with BBs at the opponent's tanks. Also heard from a friend that you able to upgrade parts to get better accuracy and range.
                Good luck with finding ppl to play BB with you. Also, not sure about our laws with BB in SG, and with the strict littering laws lately, it will be crazy to pick up all your used BBs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Blitz View Post
                  oblixe,

You can turn your Heng Long Pantiger into a killer with this DBU/DBC IR Battle system check link here ....

Here is on of my fist tanks was a Pantiger and it has won a battle against Tamiya units with the DBC/DBU IR Battle system!

The Blitz
                  hi blitz....
                  is this pics shows more to HL or Tammiya tanks? and do u have any idea where can i upgrade my tank to metal parts?... i mean buy d metal parts in SG here?

heres my tiger tank...

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
                    Good luck with finding ppl to play BB with you. Also, not sure about our laws with BB in SG, and with the strict littering laws lately, it will be crazy to pick up all your used BBs.
                    But HL BB can change d cannon barrel to recoil & infr...

Comment

Originally posted by TroubleLized View Post
                      I got a Heng Long Tiger I early version...where do I get the smoke and sound upgrades? And I bought it from Rivervale Mall........btw, anybody got spare tracks? Mine's kinda.....broken......drove it on the field while raining.....hahaha
                      Hi TroubleLized.. if u wanna HL tiger S & S.... do PM me..
                      and if u wanna spare tracks also....
                      i jst got my HL tiger S & S & BB...
                      oh ya 1 more thing.. do not run ur tank on wet ground or while ranning coz will damage ur tank chips inside.. unless u sealed it frm inside jst below ur smoke generator...
                      unless u hav change to metal tracks,wheels & metal gear box then u can run her on rough surface like sand,grass & thick grass...

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxx View Post
                        yes i agreed!.. HL still rockz!.. at least we can upgrade out tanks to metal parts & much2 more.. unlike VsTanks...
                        i do have Vstanks before in yr 2000,it was type 90.. but when i played on d grass d stupid rubber track alwys keep out frm d wheel!...
                        of coz majority best quality is Vstank or Tokyo Marui for 1/24 scale..
                        as for 1/16 is HL... tamiya is far roo expensive!....
                        im looking forward to get Matorro King Tiger soon!!!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by kirakun View Post
                          no.. i still supporting vstank
                          the only different is small VS is 1/24 .. HL is 1/16 scale, bigger then VS & can upgrade d parts to metals,recoil gun, n much2 more!....

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
                            hi blitz....
                            is this pics shows more to HL or Tammiya tanks? and do u have any idea where can i upgrade my tank to metal parts?... i mean buy d metal parts in SG here?

heres my tiger tank...

That is a HL tank, was that the question>? Not sure where you can get upgrades for tiger in SG, but locals will help you out or we can see if I can sell you at a reasonable price, I have Tiger 1 suspension upgrades coming in!

The Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
                              hello... who say HL cant play IR battle???
                              pls see dis video link site n see 4ur self all r HL tanks!....

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
                                hello... who say HL cant play IR battle???
                                pls see dis video link site n see 4ur self all r HL tanks!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-LO...e=channel_page
                                Er.. Friend can u read clearly wat planedev wrote? He said is bb not ir. Bb is airsoft, ir is infra red. He oso own a hl wif dbu ready which is consist of ir emitter n reciever. N all hl tank is bb type not ir. So, need 2 get extra electronic board for ir.

Comment

Working...
                                X