Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cheap is the HL TANKS in KL ?

Comment

hi not one bring in hl tank to sg. but there is shop selling. at imm and harbour front at 199.

if u buy and compare to a tamiya. u sure regret the money u fork out for hl.

my 2 cent
      TA-05R(50%hop-up)
      E-starter
      specktrum DX3r

Comment

Originally posted by crazynub View Post
        hihi am newbie

am interested in getting a heng long tiger tank any advise?

anybody gona bring in the cheaper tanks from KL? isit illegal to bring in as it is airsoft?

if not i will get from goflyheli at 164sgd but the metal tracks so expensive
        yes airsoft is illegal in SG.... if u bring in 1 just don play ur BB tank outdoor or shoot anything..u can switch it off at d side of hutch next to d commander, so d tank cant shoot.. just use the shooting target comes with tank or u can use empty cans but do it in ur house much safer...

Comment

Heng Long Tank KL

Hi The Tiger 1 with metal gears and metal tracks and wheels with smoke and full function cost me 470 ringgit! The pannzer iv 500 ringgit because it has additional metal suspension. Full metal as well and they fix it for me. Got it through in my car.Its a toy and they sell it in Singapore as well.

Comment

Heng Long Tanks KL

By the way in Suzhou china, my friend told me there are shops selling at 880 yuan. All depends on currencies!
            Mato toys gave me a quotation for 4 units of Heng Long Jagpanther for 398usd and the infra red unit is about 4usd. The cost includes shipping to Singapore. Anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
              hi not one bring in hl tank to sg. but there is shop selling. at imm and harbour front at 199.

if u buy and compare to a tamiya. u sure regret the money u fork out for hl.

my 2 cent
              bro,... im sure everybody ones a tamiya tanks even myself... but for those who cant afford to buy & low income..they can buy 1 HL similiar to tamiya just to play around & have fun with it.... just like a car if u cant afford to buy toyota, u can buy hyundai... quality wise tamiya is still d best n more realistic!..... cheers

Comment

Mini compressor and airbrush

Can anyone tell me where to but a mini compressor and airbrush for a reasonable price? Tamiya is $200. Want to airbrush my tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by watchlover2005 View Post
                  Can anyone tell me where to but a mini compressor and airbrush for a reasonable price? Tamiya is $200. Want to airbrush my tanks.
                  bro try to at marina square level 2 or 3... next to GV... i didnt know d price there but u can check it out.... or u can go far east plaza 2nd flr hobbylink...

Comment

Hi The Tiger 1 with metal gears and metal tracks and wheels with smoke and full function cost me 470 ringgit! The pannzer iv 500 ringgit because it has additional metal suspension. Full metal as well and they fix it for me. Got it through in my car.Its a toy and they sell it in Singapore as well.
                    when u bring in mata got check it?

10q its much cheaper! ard 200 sgd wif metal tracks

but its in KL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
                      yes airsoft is illegal in SG.... if u bring in 1 just don play ur BB tank outdoor or shoot anything..u can switch it off at d side of hutch next to d commander, so d tank cant shoot.. just use the shooting target comes with tank or u can use empty cans but do it in ur house much safer...
                      tyty is the tiger 1 defective?

need metal tracks to play on grass?

Comment

i have a friend selling his compressor for 150 he wants to upgrade to a bigger cap one ....if u interested can PM me
                        At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by crazynub View Post
                          tyty is the tiger 1 defective?

need metal tracks to play on grass?
                          yes u must upgrade metal tracks,sporket,wheels & metal gear box then ur tank can run at grass,sand, rough terrain with no problm....

Comment

are u sure. after upgrade all this stuff no problem running on grass,sand, rough terrain. i dun tink so
                            TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                            E-starter
                            specktrum DX3r

Comment

can what who say canot ... only the vehicle will be overloaded by the weight and may suffer from over heating

Comment

oh dont forget the suspension is plastic and the spring is super uber soft

Comment

Working...
                                X