Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my new hl tank

hi all rc tank player will like to know where to join the tank club....?
    where is the playground for tank? where to get the vstank n how much???
    cos i think the hl tank are too big n not so detail.... i brought it at $199 is tat too expensive??? thanks too much Q

At 199 it is the normal retail price in sg, if you ship them form overseas, they are cheaper by a bit. As for the tank clubs, the only group that is actively running is RCABS which runs 1/16th scale tanks.

Btw which HL tank you bought? We prefer 1/16 cos the tamiya version of teh tank comes with everything form engine start and stop sounds to firing IR, to getting killed sounds.

We should be meeting at toa payoh garden this Sunday from 11am to 430pm. Also if you are interested to battle with your HL tank with us, we can always help you install a battle circuit that allows HL tanks to fight with Tamiya tanks. Lastly BBs are a big no no in our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
      At 199 it is the normal retail price in sg, if you ship them form overseas, they are cheaper by a bit. As for the tank clubs, the only group that is actively running is RCABS which runs 1/16th scale tanks.

Btw which HL tank you bought? We prefer 1/16 cos the tamiya version of teh tank comes with everything form engine start and stop sounds to firing IR, to getting killed sounds.

We should be meeting at toa payoh garden this Sunday from 11am to 430pm. Also if you are interested to battle with your HL tank with us, we can always help you install a battle circuit that allows HL tanks to fight with Tamiya tanks. Lastly BBs are a big no no in our club.
      Can the battle circuit also be installed in the WSN T-34 to fight other tamiya tanks?? :o

Comment

I think the DBC only works with HL boards, but you can always use HL boards in the WSN T-34, which will make it battle rdy. The HL board is ard $25 bucks shipped. Only thing is you got to see if someone will pass you their HL TX to control the tank with. Else you can always use the RC2HL DBC board to use normal transmitter to control the tank.

I am sure there is a way to work things out if you are interested in battling with us. Why not come down and have a chat with us and see what we can work out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by strelok88 View Post
          Can the battle circuit also be installed in the WSN T-34 to fight other tamiya tanks?? :o
          You can make it battle ready but you have to upgrade it to the Heng Long S & S boards and radio!

The Blitz

Comment

thanks plane and blitz for info, looks like its time to strip down my old tank :o

Comment

my new hl tank

my tank is a hl germany panter but its bb type sorry cant find the ir one where to get i got it at imm

Comment

my tank is a hl germany panter but its bb type sorry cant find the ir one where to get i got it at imm

where to get those vstank anyone can help n the hl tank ir thanks

Comment

u can get vstank at millien walk. the shop name is time machine. if u interested in battling or know more about rc tank can come join us the tamiya group rcab
                  the forum is http://www.rcabs.com/forum/index.php
                  TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                  E-starter
                  specktrum DX3r

Comment

we will be having war games this sunday at toa payoh garden 11am to 430pm
                    TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                    E-starter
                    specktrum DX3r

Comment

oblixe, no wonder you say its not scale, the Panther, nickname a 'pantiger' is acually a tiger chassis made to look like a panther which is WAY out of scale. Their tiger, PZIII, PZIV, stug III and Jagdpanther looks better scale wise but not 100% accurate.

Also you cannot find the HL IR tanks in sg becoz no one will bring them in as the normal BB ones are not moving that much either. Even if you do get it, they cannot fight with tamiya systems as the bitrate coding they use is very different thus the 2 types do not communicate with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by oblixe View Post

where to get those vstank anyone can help n the hl tank ir thanks
                        oblixe,

You can turn your Heng Long Pantiger into a killer with this DBU/DBC IR Battle system check link here ....

Here is on of my fist tanks was a Pantiger and it has won a battle against Tamiya units with the DBC/DBU IR Battle system!

The Blitz

Comment

hl tank

very sorry cant make its this sunday cos of work... will try again on this coming sunday hope theres another meet up... anyway thanks for yr inform in the ir sys will get it soon to join the game

Comment

hi oblixe our tamiya outing is alternate weekend sunday so the next outing is 18 jan 09 at toa payoh central garden. our full strength now is reaching more then 16 tanks! lol come join us! haha
                            TA-05R(50%hop-up)
                            E-starter
                            specktrum DX3r

Comment

tanks

okok will make it on that day

Comment

Working...
                              X