Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthobby84 View Post
    den i wonder how are u guys going to play ur tank together shootting bb so near that hl tank painting will drop.

or shoot less den 20 times, the air booster oso spoilt and worst of all a full charger battery last 30mins.

to mattabiko the problem is (maybe) can change but so far no one in eto or rctank produce hl upgrade suspension for all hl tank.

tat all.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from now on i am not going to advise u guys anymore.
    weather u guys happy anot. or regret spending so much upgrading for hl is not my problem. even u upgrade a full hl tank. how are u going to battle with hl shooting bb to let ur paint drop. or searching n paying a big amount to get the kit to be able play with tamiya.

even u upgrade the suspension for hl. do u know hl dun have torsion bar. and even u upgrade the suspension one day the suspension will crack due to heavy load of your metals tracks n (gearbox which are not scale speed according to history) den in the end running around without suspension.

so hope you guys happy with wat u have now. but dun regret when ting spolit one by one.

and please no one look down on hl owners. after all is just rc tank.
    alamak bro relak lah!...
    ur advice is gd for us espicially new in dis rc tanks like me...
    well i can say i start with HL 1st.. when i got many savings den i can buy 1 tamiya panther coz i like panther.... soon or later my HL can b my display set tank model!...
    no hard feeling bro!.... cheers!

Comment

Heng Long VS Tamiya

I think one should not mod the Heng Long to play Tamiya as it is too expensive. Heng Long has already two tanks on the market with IR battle, jagdpanther and sturm panzer. The Sherman should be coming out soon with IR as well. Its pointless to try and change a corolla to a lambo.
      Its just that in Singapore we do not have an agent for Heng Long and Tamiya has the support.
      Moreover most dealers here bring in the older model of the Heng Long other then Goflyheli which has sold out all their latest tanks.

But once the HL newer tanks are out I believe there will be more owners and HL tankies will want to play with each other. If you are paying so much to mod to play tamiya then it is better to buy a tamiya.

I believe sooner or later HL club will be form so HL tankies can play with each other without having to spent too much modding to play Tamiya tanks.

Comment

lol when will they come out wif the newer products?

i like HL tanks cos got bb can pew pew

Comment

Well the new HL tanks with IR are not Tamiya compatible!

Who ever in signapore wants a Heng long with a Tamiya compatible battle system, depending on the base cost of the tank I should be able to make it for you for $ 350.00 usd that includes shipping! How much for the Cheapest Tamiya full option? We had this same perception here is the US a few years ago, but it is just that, a perception, you can have fun and be competitive for about half the price! I will include a stronger IR LED then the stock kits come with! My rep is on the line here so this tank has to be a killer!

The Blitz

Comment

Hello blitz the ang moh r/c zai kar

may i know how much does mato toys charge for a Tiger 1 and King tiger with full metal upgrades in the US?

please help us with some reviews on Tiger 1, king tiger and jadpanther what are the good points and bad points of each.

Comment

Originally posted by crazynub View Post
              Hello blitz the ang moh r/c zai kar

may i know how much does mato toys charge for a Tiger 1 and King tiger with full metal upgrades in the US?

please help us with some reviews on Tiger 1, king tiger and jadpanther what are the good points and bad points of each.
              Here is the link to Mato Mart you can check out there prices!

matomart,Matomart.com,rc,toys,RC Tanks,RC Helicopters,RC Planes,RC Boats,RC Trucks,Cool RC Toys,RC Tank Accessories,Other Accessories

The Tiger 1 is one of the most popular tanks! It is a good base tank and there are many post to fix some of the small historical errors from the manufacturer! It is a decent runner in the stock plastic but the rear idler is usually the first thing to go in the suspension! Then a lot of guys go to the metal and it gives it a more realisitc drive and weight, but again the rear idler can have problems even after you go metal or go to the rear idler tensioner!

The Matorro King Tiger is the largest of all the tanks, the model has great detail, zimmeret, and it is made of strong ABS plastic! The electronics are not Heng long they are Matorro and although the newer production has improved the electronics are just somewhat less then heng long in amperage ability! But they have a real king Tiger sound on their sound card un like Heng long all there tanks are the same sound and Sherman copy sound! The KT does not have a drop in upgrade for the stoock plastic gearbox but the metal HL Gearbox out of the Pershing works great!

Jagpanther is brand new, good points you can order it with the new Heng long recoil! It is another very detailed model with 3 hatches that open already! Its too new to know about reliability of its suspension, but I have not heard any bad news on it! No metal upgrade for the tracks or suspension yet but I am sure that is coming!

The Blitz

Comment

lol when will they come out wif the newer products?

i like HL tanks cos got bb can pew pew
                crazynub.... ur tank can pew pew!.. my tank can bang bang!!!...
                lets battle bro!....

Comment

Originally posted by The Blitz View Post

matomart,Matomart.com,rc,toys,RC Tanks,RC Helicopters,RC Planes,RC Boats,RC Trucks,Cool RC Toys,RC Tank Accessories,Other Accessories

The Tiger 1 is one of the most popular tanks! It is a good base tank and there are many post to fix some of the small historical errors from the manufacturer! It is a decent runner in the stock plastic but the rear idler is usually the first thing to go in the suspension! Then a lot of guys go to the metal and it gives it a more realisitc drive and weight, but again the rear idler can have problems even after you go metal or go to the rear idler tensioner!

The Matorro King Tiger is the largest of all the tanks, the model has great detail, zimmeret, and it is made of strong ABS plastic! The electronics are not Heng long they are Matorro and although the newer production has improved the electronics are just somewhat less then heng long in amperage ability! But they have a real king Tiger sound on their sound card un like Heng long all there tanks are the same sound and Sherman copy sound! The KT does not have a drop in upgrade for the stoock plastic gearbox but the metal HL Gearbox out of the Pershing works great!

Jagpanther is brand new, good points you can order it with the new Heng long recoil! It is another very detailed model with 3 hatches that open already! Its too new to know about reliability of its suspension, but I have not heard any bad news on it! No metal upgrade for the tracks or suspension yet but I am sure that is coming!

The Blitz
                  dats a gd news blitz.... thxs 4d info....

Comment

Just a note, even if you have the new HL IR tanks do take note that HL stock freq only allows 6 tanks to run at one time. You can get some crystals that will work with teh HL tanks and expand your number of tanks to 12.

Currently, our club has about 18 members, and regularly we see about 12 tanks out at once and also hit up to 16 tanks at once. If we went by HL, that leaves 4 tankers having to sit on teh bench and wait for their turn.

Also you have to remember that you have to have every single freq available on hand which is hard to come by. That and the range problems with stock HL tanks, it will make for a very frustrating battle. This of course is when I am talking about non modded HL tanks.

HL tanks are good for what they are, accordingto a source that quoted the HL boss, 'They are toys'. Not saying they are bad, but it you are thinking of serious battles, unless HL has a model that tamiya does not, I would suggest getting the tam version as it will give you more fun per hour in the long run.

I have a PZ3 that I modded to the works with teh DBC RC2HL unit and metal suspension, with asiatam recoil, scale 50mm L43 barrel, RX18 with HL strobe flash for muzzle flash. At the end of teh day, if I have teh money, I will still upgrade her electronics to tam's PZ4's MFU and DMD, y you say? Coz they are more reliable.

Comment

Heng Long is a Toy

Hmmmm I tot they are all toys. Guess there are real stuff around.

Comment

Originally posted by watchlover2005 View Post
                        Hmmmm I tot they are all toys. Guess there are real stuff around.
                        Dude whats with the sarcasm? Its negativity like this that creates enemies. Do whatever you want, I have said my peace about the matter, we will have fun in our corner and you guys have fun in yours See how that works out ok

Comment

Originally posted by The Blitz View Post

The Blitz

10q!! u are pro

the rear idle wheel is defective? that sucks it means after a few runs the idler will spoil and the tank cant move?

am thinking about getting a KT, direct from mato toys china.

Comment

Originally posted by mattabiko View Post
                            crazynub.... ur tank can pew pew!.. my tank can bang bang!!!...
                            lets battle bro!....
                            lol when i get my tank!!

Comment

Originally posted by Planedev View Post
                              Dude whats with the sarcasm? Its negativity like this that creates enemies. Do whatever you want, I have said my peace about the matter, we will have fun in our corner and you guys have fun in yours See how that works out ok
                              lol why so serious? why do u guys get worked up so easily

Comment

lol why so serious? why do u guys get worked up so easily
                                Crazynub, can't speak for plandev but this same ol tired argument comes up once every 4 to 5 months, so it gets old! Hang out for a while and we well see it again!

The Blitz

Comment

Working...
                                X