Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HL T1 Metal parts

Where can i get HL T1 Metal Parts in Singapore?
    i juz bought HL T1 last night

Comment

ahhhh

you could have joined us, we have 6 ppl now trying to import HL tanks from mato

need to buy in bulks of 4 to get cheaper price ard 200sgd for tiger 1 with metal upgrades and 220 for jadpanther

is your tank from action toys at imm? isit the display set?

is the tank working well?

Comment

Originally posted by crazynub View Post
        ahhhh

need to buy in bulks of 4 to get cheaper price ard 200sgd for tiger 1 with metal upgrades and 220 for jadpanther

yes, i bought it from Action Toyz IMM but it is NOT display set. They have new sets. i saw new sets of Tiger 1, Snow Leopard, Panther and Other tanks.

the tank is working well

the price is 199.99 SGD

Comment

@kenosis if ya want to get spares or metal upgrades pm ya e-mail to crazynub, we're trying to get a small MO started for the Matorro King Tiger, H/L tanks( Metal upgrade Tiger I, Latest Jagdpanther also with metal upgrade) plus getting spares/metal tracks etc in.

Btw does your Tiger I comes with Smoke and Sound?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gryphon6sg View Post
            @kenosis if ya want to get spares or metal upgrades pm ya e-mail to crazynub, we're trying to get a small MO started for the Matorro King Tiger, H/L tanks( Metal upgrade Tiger I, Latest Jagdpanther also with metal upgrade) plus getting spares/metal tracks etc in.

Btw does your Tiger I comes with Smoke and Sound?

Cheers
            Yes, it comes with S&S.

how much is Metal upgrade parts for Tiger 1?

Comment

Originally posted by crazynub View Post
              ahhhh

Sorry for my another question again

What are included in Tiger 1 Metal Upgrade Package?
              If i join you to order, how long i have to wait?

Comment

The metal upgrade package comes with metal gear box, metal tracks+sprockets+idler wheels. Or just click on this link for the info on the Tiger I metal upgrade option:http://www.matotoys.cn/eng/ShowProduct.asp?id=99866

Comment

now we have 3 tiger 1 and 3 jadpanther

need 1 more for each lol

btw anyone knows if the spares will be shipped in a different consignment
                  from our tanks?

i guess we are all very new to this lol, should ask the goflyheli boss how he order from mato but he will du lan cos he earn nothing lol

Comment

Actually, i juz want to order "metal gearbox, metal sprockets, metal tracks, metal idler wheels and metal suspension" only for tiger1.

(Without Tiger1 Body)

can i order like i mention above?

Comment

Working...
                    X