X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo Jilian Must Shout Very Very Loud The Wind Cannot Hear Myself.:l:l:l

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
      WAH BRO HOW COME YOU ARE SHOUTING, MY EARS ARE RINGING.
      Nevermind your ears ! ...between the both of you, my EYES see stars aredi !!!
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

I SEE WATER N FEEEL WIND FR ALL DIRECTION TAT RITE SAT IOM REGATTAS.
        mike

Comment

Originally posted by msc View Post
          A bunch of us were at the slope on SUN. Spent more time running up and down the slope to retrieve our gliders then flying!
          The forecast for the next few days are westerly winds.

Anybody found a west facing slope yet?
          Westerly winds, maybe can try Treeline DS. like in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ivBgrcBbg.

only issue is need to find a way to sling shot the plane over the treeline, DLG prob can.
          what's next?

Comment

If that is so, then you don't really need to go Bedok Reservoir to do this Treeline DS, right? You can do it with a small electric composite as well somewhere else, with a wall of big tall trees....which are also quite hard to find in SG...
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
              I SEE WATER N FEEEL WIND FR ALL DIRECTION TAT RITE SAT IOM REGATTAS.
              Err.. Michael, I think folks in this thread are more into gliders than floaters.

Comment

Since 5pm, wind seem to be 010/5 gusting 7
                Now, its 360/3 gusting 5, if this continues, tomorrow would be a flying day!

Comment

ok lah joe tis the season for glider not xmas .btw any plans for diy glider i mean the easy type of plan .so tat can encorage more flyer to take part.
                  mike

Comment

I don't have any plans for very simple to build slope glider yet. Most designs too simple can't fly well at Bedok Reservoir slope. The wing designs are quite critical for gliders to fly well here.

Comment

Rush down to see if I could catch some slope time. Wasn't disappointed did manage to fly. Caught some beautiful rainbows also.

Comment

Dennis.......

You manage to get to fly is a very good thing, but why must u take pics and post up??? somemore rainbow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ammo View Post
                          Dennis.......

You manage to get to fly is a very good thing, but why must u take pics and post up??? somemore rainbow!!!
                          Make some signs for your shop. "CLOSE" , "OPEN" , "GONE FLYING"

Ah 1 more, "TOILET BREAK"

Comment

I got one sign, but cannot use during working hours.....

(If Unavailable, Please Proceed to KTV)

Tomorrow anyone going?
                            Slope...

Comment

Originally posted by ammo View Post
                              I got one sign, but cannot use during working hours.....

(If Unavailable, Please Proceed to KTV)

Tomorrow anyone going?
                              Slope...
                              Yes everyone!
                              Recruit coming along too!

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
                                Rush down to see if I could catch some slope time. Wasn't disappointed did manage to fly. Caught some beautiful rainbows also.
                                15knots but u're flying EZ glider?

Comment

Working...
                                X