Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he he . just finished the wing of my DLG. Must keep the spirit up.
    Too many models , so little time

Comment

Speaking of spirits, ...I better go finish up my Spirit Elite from last season !
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

well if kanna spirit must go see sin tua doctor already may be can issue some HU for drink hehehehur
        mike

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoscow View Post
          he he . just finished the wing of my DLG. Must keep the spirit up.
          Great, one more DLG member in the air soon

Comment

Originally posted by Cycross View Post
            Great, one more DLG member in the air soon
            One more, my Long Shot is 90% complete..She is looking good, slim and lengthy.

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
              well if kanna spirit must go see sin tua doctor already may be can issue some HU for drink hehehehur
              My Victoria Secret also calling out my name every night !!!

Comment

wah look like miss victoria casting spell at nite look horny evil.well will take here ride on water instead of bed
                mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
                  wah look like miss victoria casting spell at nite look horny evil.well will take here ride on water instead of bed
                  ... you think until dunno where aredi bro !

I was referring to my TT Victoria sailboat lah ! ...why secret ? ...because I had her hidden underneath a pile of old airplane and heli boxes which my wife is used to seeing. ....thats why SECRET !!!

...young sailors nowadays ...always jumping the gun and not bringing it to bear slowly !!!

Comment

oh ya pai sei pai sei english no gd lah bro. ok i saw ur secret .with lady master of the house u need tactics to bring mistress in.before taking her for hiding .well it look like smuggle stuff hehehe well cheer to all bro who manage to smuggle mistress in .(i mean hobby stuff lah)
                    mike

Comment

I'm scared sh*tless that one day the wife might come in on this forum and discoverer who 'ghostfit' is

Thank god ! ...No cha bor bothers with 'DaddyHobby' ...I'll be the first to turn tail and run if ever this forum rename itself to 'MummyHobby'

Okay, Okay ! ...sorreee for the OT ! anyone going upslope BR tomorrow ?

Comment

well u should be glad not discover once the lady master discover ur pocket gonna have a vbig hole on it .well for the sake of ur baby who need white glue to feed on it keep mouth zip eye shut away at the moment.until coast is clear.

well been rain heavy in late afternoon after rain wind change direction.worse still thunder plus lighting fm sky unless someone gonna perfoam skaliton show well dont mind post on ddh how it look like n wat the feel.hahahaha
                        mike

Comment

A bunch of us were at the slope on SUN. Spent more time running up and down the slope to retrieve our gliders then flying!
                          The forecast for the next few days are westerly winds.

Anybody found a west facing slope yet?

Comment

WELL IF THE WIND OR HONG CHUI NO GD ,BRING A LONG A FOOTY
                            I'M SURE U GONNA HAVE AT LEAST SOME FUN.
                            mike

Comment

WELL U CAN ALWAY HAD A SOME RACE FUN AT PONTOON FOOTY OR MM .TAT SHOULD BE THE SMALLEST MODEL U CAN CARRY AROUND HEHEHE OR PUT ON THE FLOOR MAT HAD A PICNIC OR zzzz AROUND
                              mike

Comment

WAH BRO HOW COME YOU ARE SHOUTING, MY EARS ARE RINGING.

Anyway I'm at the slope. Wind too variable for doing anything, mainly blowing from west. So sad as the sky is full of flat bottom clouds.

Nothing interesting, I'm just typing this sitting under a bench overlooking the reservoir risking being pooped on by squirrels.
                                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
                                X