anyone going there this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• vinc77
    replied
    Yes. As long is unpowered plane or glider. N season is here !~

Leave a comment:

• williamf
    replied
    Wondering if we can still fly at Bedok Resevoir these days. Anybody know?

Leave a comment:

• Sunstorm
    replied
    he's been contaminated

Leave a comment:

• Ghostfit
    replied
    LOL ! ...Joe eager !

Leave a comment:

• remauled
    replied
    METAR TAF : Current weather observation and Forecast, Singapore Singapore Changi Airport Singapore

September and counting...

Leave a comment:

• chiadennis
    replied
    Originally posted by skyrunner View Post
    Hi,

Can the kind folks who slope in Bedok provide an update on the wind condition and flying opportunities?

I am hoping to bring my son down this weekend to see the planes.

So, is the season on now? Or must we wait for a while more?
    Season not fully here yet, maybe hopefully in the next 3 weeks time.

Leave a comment:

• skyrunner
    replied
    Sloping season now on or must wait?

Hi,

Can the kind folks who slope in Bedok provide an update on the wind condition and flying opportunities?

I am hoping to bring my son down this weekend to see the planes.

So, is the season on now? Or must we wait for a while more?

Leave a comment:

• durex
    replied
    Guys, just a gentl reminder....if you are not using 2.4GHz, pls check with the skippers sailing their sailboats coz some are still on FM frequencies....Thanx

Leave a comment:

• rayonnair
    replied
    No worries. I've been told to scout first and see how it's done because (1) there are other people to look out for (2) your plane is unmotorised so you have new control issues to learn and (3) there are specific techniques to launch, land, and not crash into trees / other people's expensive CF gliders / people. Wasn't intending to fly there without a few times recce first!

Leave a comment:

• chiadennis
    replied
    There is a sudden interest in slope soaring. Why not drop by cd field later and have a chat before heading up BR? Because BR is a park and human traffic is higher there are precaution you need to understand. Season is not fully here so please don't go there to fly if you are not familiar to sloping.

Leave a comment:

• rayonnair
    replied
    Hi guys,

New to unpowered gliders, I bought a few second hand and am in the process of setting them up - much harder than it looks, extreme space constraints!

Anyway, I wanted to drop by and check out our one and only slope. CD field winds have completely changed direction and some of my kaki tell me it's time to go to Bedok . Can a kind bro please tell me where the Bedok reservoir slope is if I'm driving in? Very much appreciated .

Leave a comment:

• joe yap
    replied
    Your Zeno now becomes Zero.

Leave a comment:

• chiadennis
    replied
    Was kind of surprise when I saw the wind prediction yesterday that today will have good wind. I manage to maiden my Fosa Lift very easy glider to fly and on the second flight, I manage to climb about 200+m. The resident feathered friend decided to play some catching with me. Will post my maiden after some video editing.

Anyway we left BR around 3pm. Got a called later from Kah Marn and decided to go up the slope again. Kah Marn decided to open the season with a bang.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1245.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	972612Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1244.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	972613

Leave a comment:

• msc
    replied
    Had 3 wonderful flights of around 20minutes each today. I have the honor of the first mid air for this season. Luckily, only minor damage on my canopy. Dennis broke his veno flying wing into two. More good days ahead!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X