Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wind 360/4 gusting 7 kts, hazy, cool air.

Comment

Reunion sloping before reunion dinner.

see you guys there.
      www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
      www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

Wind is light about 010 at 2kts. Rain in the horizon and occasional shower.

Comment

NO WIND today...spend time with faminly and friends
          OR
          Fly powered planes..
          I think I will go fly powered planes....

Comment

I was there to test my newly built flying wing. It glided well at least but no wind at all
            Wind was so weak that I am not even trying to play my sailing boat.
            Hope the wind pickup next week before the the end of this season.

Comment

Wind 360/5kts gusting 8, direction Variable 350-020,
              scattered clouds, Flying day, runway 02 in use in changi.

Comment

Wind at BR - Link
                عبد

Comment

Today just before I left for slope, rain started.
                  After that check web for wind info, seem that season is over

Comment

Originally posted by jutt tausif
                    I propose everybody who lives near or at bedok reservoir to send in wind report as much as possible aspecially on friday prior to the weekend.

I will send in the statistic of the wind from Met report. For all who are leaving in the east and can see the planes taking off from Changi airport, the wind is good for gliding if the planes take off on r/w 02 (northerly direction)

And to all those who makes it to reservoir on weekdays pls feed back. Have to save time effort and fuel money. The Best is to get somebody who actually lives at bedok reservoir to monitor the windMet aerodrome report, changi, 10th oct 1100 utc (7pm local), wind from bearing 030 strength 3 knots (about 5 km/h) varying direction from bearing 360 to 060. Visibility 4 km in haze. few clouds at 2000', scattered clouds at 3000' and broken clouds at 27000' temp 30 deg celcius.
                    high air density...no significant bad wx.

summary real time
                    10th Oct??

Comment

Originally posted by jutt tausif
                      I propose everybody who lives near or at bedok reservoir to send in wind report as much as possible aspecially on friday prior to the weekend.

I will send in the statistic of the wind from Met report. For all who are leaving in the east and can see the planes taking off from Changi airport, the wind is good for gliding if the planes take off on r/w 02 (northerly direction)

And to all those who makes it to reservoir on weekdays pls feed back. Have to save time effort and fuel money. The Best is to get somebody who actually lives at bedok reservoir to monitor the windMet aerodrome report, changi, 10th oct 1100 utc (7pm local), wind from bearing 030 strength 3 knots (about 5 km/h) varying direction from bearing 360 to 060. Visibility 4 km in haze. few clouds at 2000', scattered clouds at 3000' and broken clouds at 27000' temp 30 deg celcius.
                      high air density...no significant bad wx.

summary real time
                      wow this is a quite an intelligent spam bot.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Unorthodox_Sniper View Post
                        wow this is a quite an intelligent spam bot.....
                        Haha. Spam at the right time. For those who have not packed their slopers, the April wind is back again. These few days shld be slopeable.
                        www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
                        www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

yeah, but totally unpredictable leh !

ie: Morning - SW, evening - NE ...then next day morning - N, evening - SE !
                          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

today wind is right, going now to have a look with my ask 21

Comment

Gentlemen,

Runway in use at Changi airport has started to change to 02 every now and again. This is always a good indication of the arrival of north east monsoon.
                              The current spell of rain also marks the ITCZ crossing Asean, once thru, the prevailing wind would be North easterly. Seem a little early this year.

It is time to dust off the gliders from storage and check the hardware.

Cheers, see you at the slope.

Kevin.

ps: there have been many 'unfavorable events' at the BR past four month with a new one today. Lets go there in great numbers to warm up the place a bit.

Comment

Kev
                                Go check out the area and water.

Comment

Working...
                                X