Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
    Rush down to see if I could catch some slope time. Wasn't disappointed did manage to fly. Caught some beautiful rainbows also.
    Opps... i forgotten yur last EZ glider is with me.

Comment

wind 010/4 gusting 6
      clearsky.....

Comment

Yesterday at BR slope.
        Starting of 2009 - 2010 slope season.
        Video from soaring composite.

Alliaj vs Predatorat BR slope on a cloudy Sunday

Comment

Toilet Break?

Adnan
          Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
          ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
          Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

wind 010/8 gusting 12 constant. Sky clear with fair wx cumulus..everything can fly!!! Go Go GO!!!!

Comment

Thanks to the help of bros I managed to maiden my new glider yesterday.
              Video from SoaringComposites.
              Wholly built by DennisChia bro.

Presenting ... the Valenta Capucino 2.6m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qauOFrvHqw

Comment

Whoa !!! ...this must be the year of the Composites !!!

Issit that cold ? ...or are those really kidsgloves for babying ya baby
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Thats nice !
                  Helis
                  Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Cycross View Post
                    Thanks to the help of bros I managed to maiden my new glider yesterday.
                    Video from SoaringComposites.
                    Wholly built by DennisChia bro.

Presenting ... the Valenta Capucino 2.6m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qauOFrvHqw
                    woah fast man... did u mention the built was free???? Haha for you only bro.

Comment

very nice. i think if add a little weight in front e.g. 5 to 10 g will make it fly better. 20 g will increase the speed a little.

this is just my suggestion after viewing the video

Comment

Windgod: Long time no see, thanks for advicing ... I am still trying out my CG. Appears that I was holding slight up elevator in that flight, so I will have to try both ways to see the effects. A little more aft CG gave me the feeling of more speed actually, due to lesser trim drag. Maybe this plane needs some ballasting.

Dennis: yes yes it might be free but superb like a pro build. You are da man!! Thank you!

Ghostfit: no, just that I got sweaty palms and thus I have poor grip. Need to sand down that joiner more.

Thanks for viewing, guys.

Comment

old man like me got to struggle to earn a living. no time to come for 3 years liao.

if you are holding up elevator, than you will have to remove some weight from the noise. take away 20 g first

the other reason is your angle of incident is wrong. try to put zero incident but if not possible, then +1 degree.(this one is only when removing weight does not work)

happy gliding

Comment

Good morning, looks like a very good day! 010/4 gusting 6 already, fair wx q, blue sky.

Whoever didnt the wind and sun dance yesterday...thanks, keep it up.

see you at the slope.

Comment

Wind report looks weak in the next few days. The forecast looks a bit swifter from Friday till the weekend.
                              Time to make repairs, continue with new gliders, and prepare for the next wave!

MS

Comment

Wind 360-010/6 gusting 10kts, Fair wx q...time to hit the slope

Comment

Working...
                                X