• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro
    look at this

dx7s good enough...

Comment

Just get the T10j and stick to it.....more flying less bling peeps.

Comment

DX7 is sufficient. I'm using XG7. Also 7 channels.
        about money yes I do agree you spend a lot on parts and repairs , but this stage will eventually be over once you gain better skills in flying.
        I spend a lot on all my 450. In fact more than enough to buy a new 450 RTF.
        but after I gain confidence to buy my first bigger heli I actually ( touch wood knock knock ) had not spent a single cent on parts.
        its like going for a course, you pay for the course fee and still need to pay for books and materials.
        Once you graduate you take all of them home.
        It's jus my way of interpretation
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback....

Yes, have the agree that it is very discouraging especially have waited so long in getting help from others to check my initial setup before flying and then crash the heli during the intial hovering stage....(flew with training skit over grass and was told that it crash highly because of the down trust from the blade causing the heli to be instable because I did not fly high enough and the skit caught the grass and cause the heli to tilt and crash....)

Now have to spend $ on repairs....even without having flow much......Sianz.......

Comment

Exactly the reason why I suggested training skid on hard cement ground such aso basketball courts.
            many will disagree, safety wise.
            but crashing doesn't mean heli is wrecked.
            After the new parts are installed it will fly as good as new, if not better.
            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
              DX7 is sufficient. I'm using XG7. Also 7 channels.
              about money yes I do agree you spend a lot on parts and repairs , but this stage will eventually be over once you gain better skills in flying.
              I spend a lot on all my 450. In fact more than enough to buy a new 450 RTF.
              but after I gain confidence to buy my first bigger heli I actually ( touch wood knock knock ) had not spent a single cent on parts.
              its like going for a course, you pay for the course fee and still need to pay for books and materials.
              Once you graduate you take all of them home.
              It's jus my way of interpretation

Comment

Originally posted by ATR76ers View Post
                Thanks for the feedback....

Yes, have the agree that it is very discouraging especially have waited so long in getting help from others to check my initial setup before flying and then crash the heli during the intial hovering stage....(flew with training skit over grass and was told that it crash highly because of the down trust from the blade causing the heli to be instable because I did not fly high enough and the skit caught the grass and cause the heli to tilt and crash....)

Now have to spend $ on repairs....even without having flow much......Sianz.......
                haha..i hover once did a hard landing on my 450l. replaced skid and try again..my castle ESC Kaput on me hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by xdrave View Post
                  haha..i hover once did a hard landing on my 450l. replaced skid and try again..my castle ESC Kaput on me hahahaha
                  Hi guys....thanks for all the encouragements by sharing your experiences...at least i know i am not the only one facing such discouragements....

Comment

One people very sianz...must sianz together then fun wahaha.

Comment

i bought realflight 7.5 from ebay.
                      using it to practice orientation.

Perhaps u should get one to play with

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have repaired my Heli and need some help with checking if it is repaired properly as well as help with the check/ setup for both theGyro (Microbeast V3) as well as the Transmitter....

Any kindly soul staying around woodland (Admirality) / Sembawang that is able to spare some time to help me with the checking and setup?

Usually I will head to north link over the weekends to ask the Gurus there for help....but as I am busy this weekend (and thus will not be able to head there this weekend) therefore am anxious and don't wish to wait till next weekend....

Kinldy PM me if you are able to help....thanks

Comment

Bro, until you manage to locate the flight bros in yr area, youtube is your best friend.
                          Heli-ADDICTION:
                          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by ATR76ers View Post
                            Hi Guys,

I have repaired my Heli and need some help with checking if it is repaired properly as well as help with the check/ setup for both theGyro (Microbeast V3) as well as the Transmitter....

Any kindly soul staying around woodland (Admirality) / Sembawang that is able to spare some time to help me with the checking and setup?

Usually I will head to north link over the weekends to ask the Gurus there for help....but as I am busy this weekend (and thus will not be able to head there this weekend) therefore am anxious and don't wish to wait till next weekend....

Kinldy PM me if you are able to help....thanks
                            I could be wrong, but buy tonight TOTO 6million, got higher chance than Gurus come to help. Youtube is your friend.

Comment

If can overcome this hurdle, you will become a gurus too. Gurus are ones who relentlessly do "crash-and-build" cycle without fear.

Comment

Originally posted by tim3out View Post
                                I could be wrong, but buy tonight TOTO 6million, got higher chance than Gurus come to help. Youtube is your friend.

lol......

Comment

Working...
                                X