Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATR76ers View Post
    Long story with this seller....initially show photo of heli, parts and battery. ..agreed on price. ...then later slowly say the agreed price doesn't include things that was shown in photo....WTF....
    That's a disappointment.. Ah well..
    [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
    Trex 450L Dominator
    Goblin 500
    Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
    -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
      OK let's share the scare-the-shit-out-of-newbies tips..
      Wow, it is sure hard to be a newbie. First, you have all the good bros waiting to poison you at the field.
      Now this bro working on a list to try and scare the shit out of the newbies. LOL.
      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Confirm.....kenna poison also Newbie suffer....kenna "advise" by scaring newbie....both side also newbie die....hahahaha....

My thought is to have a feel of the real deal...thus the reason for looking at 2nd hand bird....at least $$$ will not be so painful compared to getting a new one..

Nevertheless, I will be buying the simulator first to practise while looking at any good (mint condition) heli at a good price should one comes along....

Comment

Buy a sim, then buy a micro. if you can't afford to fly, don't bother about second hand stuff. don't even fly. cheaping out on parts will teach you a very painful lesson - buy cheap buy twice. the second hand market here is pretty screwed if you ask me, idiots can ask for sky high prices and maintain it, while i get harassed for asking the 70%+ for a nearly brand new product.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr84 View Post
            Buy a sim, then buy a micro. if you can't afford to fly, don't bother about second hand stuff. don't even fly. cheaping out on parts will teach you a very painful lesson - buy cheap buy twice. the second hand market here is pretty screwed if you ask me, idiots can ask for sky high prices and maintain it, while i get harassed for asking the 70%+ for a nearly brand new product.
            Talk is free. If you truely believe what you say, then why are you selling used items to others?
            From what I see, you are not suitable for flying heli. People who fly heli are all very steady one, but you are so easily agitated.
            You shouldn't be flying heli at all let alone come here to give this kind of advice.

Comment

No choice .. I own self kenna my own karma... Was lazy to maintain / check my 450 last time, then after 2 weeks i want to fly, receiver spoil.

So sometimes when we buy something, we also have to take a risk.
              To sell some of our things, we also cant guarantee its condition, especially when its electronics, and we are not selling as a complete set that can be tested /demo upon dealing.

But no choice. Buy cheap, get cheap. But we dont sell broken things to people lah. That is bad karma. That kind of karma Their heli will flip upside down everytime he spool up.. Lol
              I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Chill guys....we are here all to have fun with the RC Helic...no need for any personal attacks....

Thanks for all the wonderful advise....will try out the simulator...and decide from there...in the mean time...pls keep me posted for any good lobang...

Cheers and enjoy your weekends

Comment

Revo funfly next week is an xtreme opportunity to get motivation and poison. Nothing beats live performance. Blade farts is very addictive.
                  Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by nanofly View Post
                    Talk is free. If you truely believe what you say, then why are you selling used items to others?
                    From what I see, you are not suitable for flying heli. People who fly heli are all very steady one, but you are so easily agitated.
                    You shouldn't be flying heli at all let alone come here to give this kind of advice.
                    you sir, make no sense. I truly believe what i say, that's why i ask to sell at a price to people who will buy if they can afford it. I'm not agitated, i'm amused that you have nothing better to do than to pick on some random stranger and think that you are all high and mighty. YOU for one, shouldn't be here giving advice, well.. you aren't .. you're just spouting nonsense all day long.
                    Whats that saying? "Jia ba bo sai pang"

These aren't personal attacks anyway, whoever you are that feel you have to attack everything i say - have more fun, i'm just riding it out.

Comment

Hi Z, I'm not personal. I really feel you shouldn't be flying a real cp heli, it is just not for you, may be coaxial is ok. One day you will thank me for this.

Comment

Hi guys....

thinking of dropping by this weekend at northlink...what time you guys fly over there?

i went last sat ard 11am but saw you guys leaving already....

so pls advise what time you guys start...

Comment

Originally posted by ATR76ers View Post
                          Hi guys....

thinking of dropping by this weekend at northlink...what time you guys fly over there?

i went last sat ard 11am but saw you guys leaving already....

so pls advise what time you guys start...
                          You might want to consider going to OHR for this Saturday. It is Revo Fun Fly.
                          Details at:

Your questions will be answered over there, and free food too.

Comment

Get poisoned with new products demo!
                            Too many helis!

Comment

Hi Ah liang,

Thanks for the info...unfortunately, as much as I would love to come, the timing clashes with my daughter's tution time.

Therefore I am only able to go over to somewhere near northlink so that I can pick her up after session with the folks flying there.....

So are the northlink folks still flying there over this weekend (Sat or Sun? Or BOTH Sat AND Sun) morning ???

Please let me know, don't wish to make a wasted trip if all you folks are going over to REVOLECTRIX

Comment

Hi Guys....

Like to check with you if it is necessary to get a transmitter with more channels? Since I do not wish to change in the future, so thought of investing in a good one and stick with it. Currently am using a Spektrum DX7s , but found that most of the guys flying at my field using Futaba, so thought of also changing to one. Am looking at either the T10 or T14 (in case if there is a need for future channel "expansion"). Will it be an overkill, or do you guys think that I should just stick with what I have.

Came to realized that with the frequent cost of repair for newbie....this is beginning to turn into an expensive hobby....

Comment

Working...
                                X