Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If u are using the ping pong ball training skid, throttle up and just to a point the heli float up but the ping pong ball still remain on the ground. Maintain at this position and move around.just like gliding on the ground. U can train in any position till u are familiar with the stick movement. In this way u don't have to worry about hitting the ceiling and slamming on the throttle down when u nervous. Safe u a lot of damage. That how I learnt to hover in mscp days.

Comment

Bro, we all share share nia...u can hover, fly then 3d, we all happy for u...
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Thank you....

Comment

Anyway..if your heli really has no problem at all and you still getting the heli hover all over the places then i honestly regret to say its your skill. Just need to do it few more times.
          You probably havent got used to it yet.
          I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Just to share my recent learning experience into the wonderful world of RC mode,while its still fresh. I started learning RC about three to four months back with Simlutor--> mini quad --heli -->multicopter. First of all from all the read up I have done, I came to the conclusion that CRASHES is the one thing certain in this hobby so I started with small and cheap.
            I started with a Phoneix SImulator and NANO qx to get basic flying orientation, after a month on them it got boring flying simulataor and indoor so graduate to first 200 size heli. First day on the field heli went up and came down within 30 sec lol , too fast too furious. I thought I was ready for a bit of cruising from my experience on the Simulator and Nano,but was I wrong lol. So after that crash rebuild Heli and learn hover for the next three weeks at top level of MSCP with minor crashes until I gained my confidence back. After time at MSCP mastering the basic of hovering and orientation ,I was able to start basic flying.
            So my suggestion is to learn basic hovering and orientation on concrete surface and get on a Simulator to practice, also never give up and alway learn and analyst your crashes,correct them and fly agn.

Comment

How on earth you can adjust your tail gain.. While you can't even hover properly???
              I love PAP

Comment

It is important to get a good gyro like sk540 to enjoy ultimate flying experience

Comment

Originally posted by joslim View Post
                  Just to share my recent learning experience into the wonderful world of RC mode,while its still fresh. I started learning RC about three to four months back with Simlutor--> mini quad --heli -->multicopter. First of all from all the read up I have done, I came to the conclusion that CRASHES is the one thing certain in this hobby so I started with small and cheap.
                  I started with a Phoneix SImulator and NANO qx to get basic flying orientation, after a month on them it got boring flying simulataor and indoor so graduate to first 200 size heli. First day on the field heli went up and came down within 30 sec lol , too fast too furious. I thought I was ready for a bit of cruising from my experience on the Simulator and Nano,but was I wrong lol. So after that crash rebuild Heli and learn hover for the next three weeks at top level of MSCP with minor crashes until I gained my confidence back. After time at MSCP mastering the basic of hovering and orientation ,I was able to start basic flying.
                  So my suggestion is to learn basic hovering and orientation on concrete surface and get on a Simulator to practice, also never give up and alway learn and analyst your crashes,correct them and fly agn.
                  Wow...Thanks for all the encouragement and sharing.....Will keep practicing it

Comment

My helicopter wobbles upon take off in hovering, using sk540 gyro. Which paramters can changed?

Comment

Have u check if your swash plate are all level? If ok, u can reduce the head gain.

Comment

Sad day, I keep flying after wobble, suddenly helicopter crashed when i thought of the words that my boss told me during appraisal.

Comment

Originally posted by tim3out View Post
                          My helicopter wobbles upon take off in hovering, using sk540 gyro. Which paramters can changed?
                          Cyclic gain too high will cause cyclic wobble. Tail gain too high will cause tail wobble.
                          It could also be mechanical issue.
                          What is your cyclic gain and tail gain?

Comment

Hmm ... Try to resolve any abnormalities prior to flying.
                            Not worth the risk to push its limit.

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
                              Hmm ... Try to resolve any abnormalities prior to flying.
                              Not worth the risk to push its limit.
                              Hi Guys, listening to all the advised given, I decided to reset my Gyro so as to have a piece of mind. Also took the liberality to change one of the Servo, which is a bit "loose" as advise by one of the guru....

However, after leveling my swashplate, I tried setting up my Gyro (Mircobeast), but was not able to get the optimum recommended settings and am gettting more problems with the pitch and alieron angles.

Been refering to youtube for help (have been following both their instruction as well as microbeast's manual), but am still not getting their recommended optimum settings....

Any kind soul/ guru staying ard woodlands/ admirality side that can meet up and help me with this? All helps appreciated....

Comment

One problem with some is not able to achieve +12 and -12 pitch full range.
                                If so, i sacrificed the negative pitches for now , since you are not doing inverted flights yet.
                                So i may end up with +12 to -9 pitch instead.
                                This is perfectly alright, as long as you can set your targetted +8.

Once done, go ahead and adjust your transmitter pitch curve so that at somewhere mid stick you can get some positive pitch, say about +3 to +5.
                                This mid stick position will help you start hovering at mid stick.

Comment

Working...
                                X