Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the heli-brudders fly at tampines industrial park on sat & sun from 6.30am onwards, in front of hoya building...listen for ah liang's thunderous blade fart, u really cannot miss it.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      the heli-brudders fly at tampines industrial park on sat & sun from 6.30am onwards, in front of hoya building...listen for ah liang's thunderous blade fart, u really cannot miss it.
      Really LOUD!

For your easy reference
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	980555

Comment

Originally posted by ATR76ers View Post
        No subtrim on the trx....

In fact the only setup issue that I am currently facing is getting equal + and - on the Adjusting the cyclic swashplate limit...whereby the + can be much more than the - angle...Any idea what is the cause (any changes that at this point it is still back to Adjusting the swashplate servo centering being poorly setup?
        When you go to step G setup,did you save the setting while still one of the servo selected?If not your new setting will not be save and you not able equal on step K.

Comment

Originally posted by tansh View Post
          When you go to step G setup,did you save the setting while still one of the servo selected?If not your new setting will not be save and you not able equal on step K.
          Yes....after doing the minor adjustment for the necessary servo, I will have move my rudder stick until "no light" and press the button on the microbeast to move on to the next menu (this is as per what my limited understanding from the manual). Unless I am doing it wrong.

Comment

No sure about no light but u need to leave the step with one servo selected else it does not save.
            Too many helis!

Comment

Yes....after doing the minor adjustment for the necessary servo, I will have move my rudder stick until "no light" and press the button on the microbeast to move on to the next menu (this is as per what my limited understanding from the manual). Unless I am doing it wrong.
              In that case ur setting is not save on step G.You must leave the step G while red,blue or purple light still display.After that you able to get equal + and - pitch setup.

Comment

In that case ur setting is not save on step G.You must leave the step G while red,blue or purple light still display.After that you able to get equal + and - pitch setup.
                Seriously? Thought this is what the manual says.....Ok...Thanks for the advice, will give it a try again tonight....

Comment

Thanks for all your advise...will give it a try tonight...

Comment

Beastx no computer interface? for easy setup?

Comment

Originally posted by zniter81 View Post
                      Beastx no computer interface? for easy setup?
                      Yes and easy to program without computer.

Comment

Frankly .. Working through a computer is much easier. You see all the info, a button to save , graphical visualization.
                        I hated those blinking lights.
                        Anyway if it didnt work correctly i dont even want to spend time messing the parameters at the field.
                        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Beastx is for those who don't wish to make lots of tweaking plug and fly. Parameters are shown using different colour led light than showing percentage on the pc or laptop.

Comment

Yes and easy to program without computer.

Correct me, but 88 pages of instruction is easy ?
                            I read the entire, briefly, and im sure ATR probably missed out something.. Thats why he is having problem.

ATR, i read page 47 and i think this section is crucial in order to give equal throws both positive and negative.
                            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
                              http://www.beastx.com/download/manua...T_3.0.3_EN.pdf

Correct me, but 88 pages of instruction is easy ?
                              I read the entire, briefly, and im sure ATR probably missed out something.. Thats why he is having problem.

ATR, i read page 47 and i think this section is crucial in order to give equal throws both positive and negative.
                              Hi guys...you are right...88 pages is not easy for newbie to understand. ...

I have tried saving my settings in step G with one of the lights on...still not getting blue light for step L...or even angles for positive and negative...

Blueangel...tks for the advice...will take a look at what page 47 says....

Tks guys for all the advice for a newbie like me...

Comment

Hi guys...you are right...88 pages is not easy for newbie to understand. ...

I have tried saving my settings in step G with one of the lights on...still not getting blue light for step L...or even angles for positive and negative...

Blueangel...tks for the advice...will take a look at what page 47 says....

Tks guys for all the advice for a newbie like me...
                                Hi guys. ..read through the manual again....followed exactly what they recommended. ...but still got issue with setting menu L....

Sigh....any other suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X