Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow congrats. I'm posting a video too. Not so spectacular as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben33 View Post
      My latest record with full FPV Flight without auto pilot.
      I have learnt many things from this flight and have reconfigured the antenna position of the RC link. Next will be 4km.

Video at Vimeo

Ben
      Wah. Solid! Good Job. Do post a picture of the reconfigured antenna..
      Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
      Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
      Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
      Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
      Heli
      Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
      Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

This morning I manage to bring my twinStar to 1000m high. It did it effortlessly. I went in the clouds and out the other side many times just for fun. Video is in Vimeo. Pls enjoy.

Ben
        Yo Ben,

Did not manage to find the video capture using the TwinStar, only saw the 3KM video for Easystar. ;-P

Comment

My latest record with full FPV Flight without auto pilot.
          I have learnt many things from this flight and have reconfigured the antenna position of the RC link. Next will be 4km.

Video at Vimeo

Ben
          Wow, may i ask what type of transmitter you are using that can go up to 4km? thats pretty far. Futaba,Hitec manufacturer states the range up to 1.5km which is only 50% of their true distance (3km). Unless..you're using UHF dragonlink system!

Oh,and are you using stock vid antenna or a DIY antenna?

Shall learn more from you guys when we meet. Right now i have accidentally fried one of a 680uH inductor on my OSD , heading down to simlim to get that tiny part replaced. Hope to get it repaired before the meetup.
          Build it
          Fly it
          Crash it
          Fix it

Comment

Ah, i saw your video and setup in vimeo. Very nice
            Build it
            Fly it
            Crash it
            Fix it

Comment

Alex, try uploading your video again.

Comment

So paiseh, I have tried to upload numerous times but it didn't work, Must i use other internet broswer like firefox? hmm.. I'm trying to upload again! hang on...
                Build it
                Fly it
                Crash it
                Fix it

Comment

Vimeo is sometimes difficult to upload.
                  Use their desktop uploader, its more reliable.

Comment

Hi to all FPV fella,

I used to run all horizontally for RC antenna. But the return leg when the plane is flying towards me it will cut out for short period. Not a big problem but annoying as the Video will not be perfect. So I have added vertical to solve the problem.

Ben

Originally posted by temannis View Post
                    Wah. Solid! Good Job. Do post a picture of the reconfigured antenna..

Comment

Hi bro,
                      I will be going on to the TwinStar II FPV very soon. It's just very big and takes a long time to set up. Thats why the EZ* is so good. The control is simple and easy to set up. Anything that saves time in setting up is a bonus.
                      The one thing that it lacks is flight duration. i have changes so many set ups and found the 1000Kv with 8*6 prop is the best. Full throttle only draws 14Amps. Efficiency is the key to enjoy FPV. The twinstar on the other had is a cargo plane. 2x2200mah packs is what I use. 45mins flight to the moon and back... haha...

Where is my reset tool!!!!

Ben

Originally posted by CoolMX View Post
                      Yo Ben,

Did not manage to find the video capture using the TwinStar, only saw the 3KM video for Easystar. ;-P

Comment

Hi bro,
                        I will be going on to the TwinStar II FPV very soon. It's just very big and takes a long time to set up. Thats why the EZ* is so good. The control is simple and easy to set up. Anything that saves time in setting up is a bonus.
                        The one thing that it lacks is flight duration. i have changes so many set ups and found the 1000Kv with 8*6 prop is the best. Full throttle only draws 14Amps. Efficiency is the key to enjoy FPV. The twinstar on the other had is a cargo plane. 2x2200mah packs is what I use. 45mins flight to the moon and back... haha...

Where is my reset tool!!!!

Ben
                        Oh yes, the actual flying weight would be a problem. I have been flying my TwinStar with 2 Mega 4 turn, spinning Graupner 6x4 prop powered by Turnigy 5000mah 3S Lipo. It has great torque to climb and i will glide without power once up high. Hehe...

Waiting for your advice through PM.

Comment

i have PM you my setup. You missed out meetup... was the best ever.
                          Next time do join us for live flight images. We were getting free rides al round.

Ben

Originally posted by CoolMX View Post
                          Oh yes, the actual flying weight would be a problem. I have been flying my TwinStar with 2 Mega 4 turn, spinning Graupner 6x4 prop powered by Turnigy 5000mah 3S Lipo. It has great torque to climb and i will glide without power once up high. Hehe...

Waiting for your advice through PM.

Comment

Wow guys, very inspiring, sooner or later gna go into fpv too. But maybe i'm gna start with AP first? Saw a ACME flycamone at a LHS.. Is that a good cam?

Comment

Originally posted by javachip89 View Post
                              Wow guys, very inspiring, sooner or later gna go into fpv too. But maybe i'm gna start with AP first? Saw a ACME flycamone at a LHS.. Is that a good cam?
                              IMHO, that's lousy.

If you want good video, I suggest get a GoPro Hero HD, but its rather heavy at 170 g.
                              If you want cheap video and lightweight, get a keychain camera. Only 40 g.
                              If you want to take photos, get a low end P & S camera that has continuous shutter function. Also rather heavy about 200 g.

Comment

I used the ACME FlyCamOne when I first started. It'a light and versitile. It's image is nothing compared to the GO PRO but it stands it's own with regards to versitility. I have taken some very nice pic and video with it before.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X