Search Result

Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• calvinlo
    Reply to Hl Tank
    by calvinlo
    I'm still hesitating whether to get the sherman this June when it comes out. Would rather prefer the IR version, which I heard is compatible with Tamiya system, but too bad it will only be ready much later. But...I was told this Sherman already come with metal sprocket and ajudtable tensioner.....
    28-05-2009, 09:53 AM
  • calvinlo
    Reply to Hl Tank
    by calvinlo
    I believe it won't be available until June.

Just check out Matotoys regularly. Once it's out, most likely they will be the first to carry it as the owner Murphy Ma is deeply involved with the developement of this tank.
    27-05-2009, 09:36 AM
  • calvinlo
    Reply to Hl Tank
    by calvinlo
    This is the latest edition of the Sherman that will be coming out. All hatches can be opened.

Box Art

26-05-2009, 05:43 PM
  • calvinlo
    Reply to Hl Tank
    by calvinlo
    The 'deformed' one that you saw is just the earliest prototype. From what I know, the actual one for production has already undergone some changes.
    26-05-2009, 05:26 PM
  • calvinlo
    Reply to Mato Toys just released the russian KV-1
    by calvinlo
    Yes...forget to mention this part. There are two screw holes at the side of the chasis which links to the fake tension adjuster. I think there should be screws, but for some reasons they are missing. Just reinforcement the stock set up from the inside by adding the screws, and it should be alright. ...
    22-05-2009, 09:59 PM
  • calvinlo
    by calvinlo
    I ordered directly from Mato Canada, but the item is shipped directly from China. Total cost plus shipping is $251. Had to apply exemption from IDA and collect the item from Singapore Post at Eunos. Same thing happened to my Jagdpanther a few months back. Seems custom now very strict with R/C eq...
    21-05-2009, 11:26 AM
  • calvinlo
    by calvinlo
    For those of you who are interested.

Just receive my KV-1 from Mato Toys a couple of days ago. Here's my initial Impression

Strength 1) Overall good detail, except the front light. I prefer to change to something more realistic. 2) Working MG...
    20-05-2009, 09:19 PM
  • calvinlo
    Reply to Photos of the New Heng Long Stug
    by calvinlo
    Sorry...I already stop my KT. Don't think it is worth continuing. I'm currently waiting for my Stug to arrive. Probably have to wait one more month. Once arrived, I'll install the tensioner, metal grill and the bosh headlight first before passing to you. Should be quite fast because I've decide...
    12-08-2008, 02:41 PM
  • calvinlo
    Reply to Question aobut Running Tam Tiger Stock with Metal Tracks
    by calvinlo
    Ok. Pointed taken.

So the conclusion of the matter - The Tamiya Tiger, in its stock form, is not meant to run on metal tracks. I didn't know that intially.
    12-08-2008, 09:56 AM
  • calvinlo
    Reply to Question aobut Running Tam Tiger Stock with Metal Tracks
    by calvinlo
    Hi Planedev, "Well calvin, most of your post is either pro HL or Vstank, you seem to state bad things abt tamiya the chance you get. Maybe thats why ppl think you are anti tamiya to begin with." To be frankly, I've absolutely no loyalty to any brand, whether Tamiya, HL or Vstank. ...
    11-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Working...
X