Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger tank

Hi,have you brought in the tanks yet?Pls let me know.Might get one.Thanks.

Comment

I believe it won't be available until June.

Just check out Matotoys regularly. Once it's out, most likely they will be the first to carry it as the owner Murphy Ma is deeply involved with the developement of this tank.
      Operational
      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
      1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
      1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
      1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

The Sherman is currently slated to release in June , I will most probably wait for Mato to iron out any kinks/bugs before getting this tank/second production run? and the KV-1 tank also.

Comment

I'm still hesitating whether to get the sherman this June when it comes out. Would rather prefer the IR version, which I heard is compatible with Tamiya system, but too bad it will only be ready much later.

But...I was told this Sherman already come with metal sprocket and ajudtable tensioner...very nice...Not sure whether I can resist or not...
          Operational
          1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
          1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
          Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
          1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
          1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Working...
          X