Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hl Tank

Hi anybody interested in getting hl tanks straight from matotoys in china?

its cheaper than in SG if we buy 4 units

Hi what about spare parts pricing if ordered directly from Matotoys?, need to convert an old H/L Tiger I to S&S plus other modifications.

Can get a catalog from Matatoys for maybe to order in bulk for cheaper pricing?

Comment

yup i am interested tiger 1 with metal upgrades
      how much?

Comment

nice we have 3 guys here wanting to get 2 T1 1 KT 2 jadpanther,

but needs to be the same tank in bulks of 4 to be cheaper from mato

now with livewire will be 3 T1 with full metal upgrades, it cost around 230sgd now as we are buying samples from them, not in bulks of 4, but if u guys join in maybe the cost of postage from air is still the same so it will be cheaper?

postage is the killer it cost abt 1/3 as much as the tanks

Comment

[QUOTE=gryphon6sg;397152]Hi what about spare parts pricing if ordered directly from Matotoys?, need to convert an old H/L Tiger I to S&S plus other modifications.

Can get a catalog from Matatoys for maybe to order in bulk for cheaper pricing?[/QUOTE

am not sure abt the metal upgrades, i cant find them on the website

anw pm your emails so we can forward you all the quotes

Comment

Is this the new model with Smoke & Sound? If so can add me in for 01 Tiger I with full metal upgrade.

Have sent a pm to ya, i need to convert a very old Tiger I given to me by my cousin from m'sia to the S&S type.

Comment

yeah ss

we are getting it from here

Comment

From the website , i see that they have the full metal options, take a look on this link:

http://www.matotoys.cn/eng/ShowProduct.asp?id=99866

It's a pity that here in S'pore we don't have a Authorized Distributor, else we would have the tanks n part needed.

Comment

am not sure if they sell metal upgrades only

metal upgrades from local shops costs almost as much as the tank itself

are you getting a new tiger1?

Comment

Yes confirm am getting , my present Tiger is semi non working got it from a cousin from M'sia free so cannot complain need a lot of work to get it to working again along with upgrades to S&S ver .

Also judging from the prices quoted, not bad if more can get cheaper by volume , so add me in for a Tiger I with full metal upgrade please.

Comment

sure, i forwarded the email to you. with livewire we will have 4 ppl for tiger 1,

the rest are getting KT n jad

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

germans giving review on the tank, dont understand

panther seems to have track problems

Comment

Originally posted by crazynub View Post
                          sure, i forwarded the email to you. with livewire we will have 4 ppl for tiger 1,

the rest are getting KT n jad
                          I am interested in 1 T1! Let me know how muchie? Thks.

Comment

should be ard 200 sgd, they quoted us around 230sgd for 1 tiger 1 sample size

when we buy in 4s they will charge cheaper

so now we confirm our orders and ask them to give us another quote lol

pm me your email?

Comment

good to see people getting into RC tanks

when counting the costs dont forget to include the GST which might be imposed.

Sg customs

Comment

Working...
                              X