Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi bozora thank for helping me perfect my 550 landing skid. Don't even need to drill my 550 base.
    And yes, still got alot of room to place the gimbal and battery.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	539.8 KB
ID:	974722Click image for larger version

Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	974723Click image for larger version

Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	974724

Comment

I think naza and apm2 were designed very closed but difference purposes, it 's just only the user who know what is suitable for himself and choose what he need. By the way, even u add the sonar sensor on apm2.5. It still can't land nicely because it can't see or detect anything which is closer than 30cm. So u need to land it by Urself. And yes if u want to play mission planner. I think it 's very very good for this price.
      Are u going for aerial video? Or are u going to do mission planner?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy cloud View Post
        Hi bozora thank for helping me perfect my 550 landing skid. Don't even need to drill my 550 base.
        And yes, still got alot of room to place the gimbal and battery.[ATTACH=CONFIG]123090[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]123091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]123092[/ATTACH]
        I see a bunch of wires from rx to the main controller. Time to use an s-bus rx to keep your even cleaner. Simply connect s-bus from rx to X2 of main controller and you get your (A,E,T,R,U)

Comment

Originally posted by Happy cloud View Post
          I think naza and apm2 were designed very closed but difference purposes, it 's just only the user who know what is suitable for himself and choose what he need. By the way, even u add the sonar sensor on apm2.5. It still can't land nicely because it can't see or detect anything which is closer than 30cm. So u need to land it by Urself. And yes if u want to play mission planner. I think it 's very very good for this price.
          Are u going for aerial video? Or are u going to do mission planner?
          Well, Kaen mentioned that the new fw on the ardu is getting more robust...really looking forward to re-commisioning my apm2.5

Comment

'yes... I'll definitely consider the s-bus for neatness'

Comment

Hi bozora, thank u so much For s-bus set up. One wire does settle everything. And Ur base damper for landing skid is so good. I still hasn't balanced my props yet.
              Just test flight recording. My video has no jello. Thank u so much bozoraClick image for larger version

Size:	570.6 KB
ID:	974731Click image for larger version

Size:	563.8 KB
ID:	974732 now my total weight is 2230g. I may need to change my props.

Comment

Hi Happy Cloud...you have flying it during the the day. Vibes and more so, Jello may not be visible under florescent light.

Comment

It's much more stable when it 's above the ground around 80CM-90 CM

Comment

here is the unedited footage in the carpark with strong wind
                    unedited footage 30FPS with DJI 550 Unbalanced Props.

Comment

Hi all. we are planning a technical fun fly in the west this sun where bozora will demo the proper flight handling of the dji flt controller and gps.. Plus a bunch of other useful tuning tips. Kindly let me know your interest to join. We will announce the time and venue later this week.

Cheers

Comment

Yes, I am interested. Please count me in.

Comment

Hi, all....I'll try to bring a tent-age and folding tables to shield us from the sun....or rain. But pls bring along your own drinks and folding chairs

Pls note that this is NOT a DJI specific funfly. Bring along your Quad with kk, arduino, multi wii. even planes....and watch out for the green tent...you cant miss us.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                            Hi, all....I'll try to bring a tent-age and folding tables to shield us from the sun....or rain. But pls bring along your own drinks and folding chairs

Pls note that this is NOT a DJI specific funfly. Bring along your Quad with kk, arduino, multi wii. even planes....and watch out for the green tent...you cant miss us.

your tent-age and folding reminded me of a posting 11-01-2012, 11:31 AM .....

Originally posted by daveth26 View Post
                            ..... has done well started the Multi Rotor Group & much credit has to be attributed to the originator which is him. With his due efforts to consolidate teamwork & meetup with all kinds of races of different workloads and timings are indeed commendable.

He has stated last minute notice pertaining to his work but requested posts of pictures to keep the Quadcopter team & passion for every players alive everytime.

I seriously do understand the frustrations when one critical important team member miss his attendance without informing or even day before as I've encountered many times. I've catered full tent, tables & chairs for like a size of a platoon every week last time. My last minute notice is even worse like 1 or 2 hours advance notice when I've loaded full equipments to the field carrying in & out heavy weights just because I've wishes that group all taken care of from the sun & rain.

However, work priority in all conditions have to come first but with due earlier notices unless reasons like accidents or emergencies. Team work has to be every week to sustain groups & everyone has to contribute. Not just one player or a pilot to sacrifice.

A new thread can be started of course with prior agreement from the initiator or perhaps when it reaches a much saturated level. Then again, only with green light from the originator.

PS: Either that weekly one time of longer hours meet or everyday out for breaks 2hrs flight gather will be sufficient to coagulate the team consistency. Take care brothers!

tks for the effort....

Comment

Originally posted by Housecall physio View Post
                              your tent-age and folding reminded me of a posting 11-01-2012, 11:31 AM .....

tks for the effort....
                              Yes...I do have a couple of great kakis who will help with the tent and tables and we understand the frustration of tuning the quad, hooking it up in the sweltering heat. Hope you can drop by to join the fun.

Pls note : All's Invited

For now let's restart the attendance list for this Sun 21 Apr 2013 (Time 11.00am - 2pm)
                              1) Speeder
                              2) Divegil
                              3) Happy Cloud
                              4) Bozora

Comment

[QUOTE=bozora;592377]Yes...I do have a couple of great kakis who will help with the tent and tables and we understand the frustration of tuning the quad, hooking it up in the sweltering heat. Hope you can drop by to join the fun.

Pls note : All's Invited

For now let's restart the attendance list for this Sun 21 Apr 2013 (Time 11.00am - 2pm)
                                1) Speeder
                                2) Divegil
                                3) Happy Cloud
                                4) Bozora
                                5) Joseph

Comment

Working...
                                X