Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bozora View Post
    Hello All. Pls note that the upgrade works with the old Naza M from Quad to Hexa minus Tricopter and OctoCopter.

For Octocopter to work, you need to purchase the new DJI PMU (which will be available separately)...plug the PMU to the old Naza & continue with OctoCopter configuration.

So...dont discard your old Naza as yet.
    Hi guys, where can I upgrade to the 2.1 firmware for naza m?Do I need to go down to do the upgrade or i can do it myself? Thanks!

Comment

A big thanks to speeder and bozora yesterday!! learnt a lot yesterday + tuning of my quadcopter & cheap & good props.

Comment

Originally posted by MarketMaker View Post
        A big thanks to speeder and bozora yesterday!! learnt a lot yesterday + tuning of my quadcopter & cheap & good props.
        No sweat MarketMaker,,,pls note that the firmware on your Naza M is the new version3.0. You will need to use the new Naza Assistant 2.1 should you want to adjusting setting moving forward. Download the assistant from DJI Innovations.

Comment

Originally posted by tom99sg View Post
          Hi guys, where can I upgrade to the 2.1 firmware for naza m?Do I need to go down to do the upgrade or i can do it myself? Thanks!
          Bring it down to us...we'll upgrade it for you. Cheers!!!

Comment

No sweat MarketMaker,,,pls note that the firmware on your Naza M is the new version3.0. You will need to use the new Naza Assistant 2.1 should you want to adjusting setting moving forward. Download the assistant from DJI Innovations.
            I'm confused. So the latest firmware is 3.0 and not 2.1, visors?

Comment

I'm confused. So the latest firmware is 3.0 and not 2.1, bozora?

Comment

This thread has really inspired me to go into quad, looks really fun!
                Heli-ADDICTION:
                Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Sorry about the double post..my phone went to a hang state n did the spelling correction for bozora before I noticed it..

Comment

Originally posted by tom99sg View Post
                    I'm confused. So the latest firmware is 3.0 and not 2.1, visors?
                    My apologies for the confusion...allow me to explain....there are 2 parts to it

1) The Naza Assistant Software.. the current Naza M uses software Naza Assistant 1.8 and the new Naza M V2 uses Naza Assistant 2.1

2) Then there's the firmware inside the flight controller....the current Naza Flight Controller has the 2.02 FW inside.
                    On the new Naza M V2 it has the new 3.1 FW inside the controller.

You can upgrade the firmware of your current Naza Flight controller from 2.02 to 3.1.
                    This way you get to enjoy new features such as the semi auto takeoff and enhance stabilisation during hover. If you fly a hex you also get to enjoy the new enhance failsafe (one prop or motor failure still can bring back your hexa).

You also need to download the new Naza software Assistant V2.1 for this to work.

Hope that clears the air.

Comment

My apologies for the confusion...allow me to explain....there are 2 parts to it

1) The Naza Assistant Software.. the current Naza M uses software Naza Assistant 1.8 and the new Naza M V2 uses Naza Assistant 2.1

2) Then there's the firmware inside the flight controller....the current Naza Flight Controller has the 2.02 FW inside.
                      On the new Naza M V2 it has the new 3.1 FW inside the controller.

You can upgrade the firmware of your current Naza Flight controller from 2.02 to 3.1.
                      This way you get to enjoy new features such as the semi auto takeoff and enhance stabilisation during hover. If you fly a hex you also get to enjoy the new enhance failsafe (one prop or motor failure still can bring back your hexa).

You also need to download the new Naza software Assistant V2.1 for this to work.

Hope that clears the air.
                      Thanks Bozora, now everything is cleared!

Comment

So now we know why the V2 FC case is now black instead of white. hehe

Comment

So now we know why the V2 FC case is now black instead of white. hehe
                          lol

Comment

Thank you again bozora to upgrade V2.1 FW my quad.
                            Tested with V2.1 and flew aggressively on (Att, GPS, head lock) speeder saw it.
                            Super smooth, firm and stable on flight with controll (pitch roll 110 gain) , experience stronger wind condition within one feet drift.
                            Very satisfy and great experience to have V2.1 on my naza-m.
                            Will get you a nice meal bro bozora...two thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                              Thank you again bozora to upgrade V2.1 FW my quad.
                              Tested with V2.1 and flew aggressively on (Att, GPS, head lock) speeder saw it.
                              Super smooth, firm and stable on flight with controll (pitch roll 110 gain) , experience stronger wind condition within one feet drift.
                              Very satisfy and great experience to have V2.1 on my naza-m.
                              Will get you a nice meal bro bozora...two thumbs up
                              Hi Zennith, I'm glad the settings works well for you. Btw the fc internal firmware is upgraded to v3.1, not 2.1.

Generally the new fw works well with the current naza m mounted on quadcopters.I have also successfully configure it for marketmaker, good stable flight.

What's interesting though is fw 3.1 din quite work on an F550 hexa (error showing on vue with rapid orange flash). Did a 3.0fw upgrade from 2.02 and it worked. Height holding is a little off at manual att..so still required further fine tuning.

Comment

U mean v3.1 cannot work on hex 550 ?
                                Luck I never upgrade it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X