Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGDRIFters Drift Into Quad

Our interest in Aerial Video, Aerial Photos, FPV and Video live-feeds made us creep into Multi-Rotors.

Started abt a year ago...our collection has since grow quite a fair bit.

We tried just abt every flight controllers (ZeroUAVs, Naza, WKM, APM2.5s, KK and many more), from starter to mid-end Quads.

We meet every Tue, Thurs and Fri to fly and kopi talk abt quad.

Meanwhile Enjoy the pics. Cheers!

PS : More Pix and Videos coming up.....

Attached Files

Channel 8 news just came out, fpv & aerial photography banned

Comment

Drfiting into Jiu Xian Gong at Tampines Road

Comment

Originally posted by MarketMaker View Post
        Ad Yes...Sigh...we'll have to drfit into Malaysia

Comment

Drifting to West Coast Park

Comment

Nice....

Comment

Originally posted by MarketMaker View Post
              what? then they should just ban the AR Drones that's being sold at Challenger and Toys R Us as well....and the countless heli with cameras being sold at Mustafa.

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                Our interest in Aerial Video, Aerial Photos, FPV and Video live-feeds made us creep into Multi-Rotors.

Started abt a year ago...our collection has since grow quite a fair bit.

We tried just abt every flight controllers (ZeroUAVs, Naza, WKM, APM2.5s, KK and many more), from starter to mid-end Quads.

We meet every Tue, Thurs and Fri to fly and kopi talk abt quad.

Meanwhile Enjoy the pics. Cheers!

PS : More Pix and Videos coming up.....
                Nice, where do you guys meet up? I've just gotten the RC Logger RX/TX set. I've yet to manage to connect it to my GoPro 3, still waiting for the cable to arrive.
                Would love to see how you guys set it up on the Phantom.

Comment

Originally posted by guile View Post
                  Nice, where do you guys meet up? I've just gotten the RC Logger RX/TX set. I've yet to manage to connect it to my GoPro 3, still waiting for the cable to arrive.
                  Would love to see how you guys set it up on the Phantom.
                  Yes, RClogger is a great little combo. I used it often to frame and position my shots...not to use it for FPV or waypoint flying.

Here are some pointers when installing the RX.
                  1) Avoid placing the RX inside the Phantom...as it interferes with the GPS signal.
                  2) Your best bet is to mount it behind the GoPro...(it will also act as a counterbalance -once the GoPro with the Dive Box is installed on the Phantom, it is front heavy)
                  3) Use a clover leaf antenna. for better signal.
                  4)If you use the stock antenna...swap the jumper inside the RX - it will double the transmission range (instructions from rclogger site). Pls note that suck more power. I dont swap the Jumper...for me the stock 300m transmission range is good enough.

Here're the pix..note the little blue pack...this is a 1S 1200mah lipo stick onto the RX and supplies the power. We customize our own USB cables for the GoPro. We meet at Toh Guan often...Speeder should be able to give you the address details.

Attached Files

Comment

Nice... hope to join in the meets!
                    My Honcho Blog -
                    My Honcho Youtube Channel -
                    SGCrawlers Forum -
                    Facebook -

Comment

wah you drilled into the waterproof housing... no more waterproof liao. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                        wah you drilled into the waterproof housing... no more waterproof liao. :P
                        Better drill than risk scuffing the camera's lens. I dont fly in the rain anyway.

I did want to try the AquaQad though

Comment

Do be more careful now guys, before the authorities come down hard on us for FPV. And if we're going to fly in a private area, it's best to ask the land owner for permission before proceeding. Happy flying, with care.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
                            Do be more careful now guys, before the authorities come down hard on us for FPV. And if we're going to fly in a private area, it's best to ask the land owner for permission before proceeding. Happy flying, with care.
                            Thanks Bro...my dive box will always be on my quad. My actioncam is abt 90g...I'm finding a way to put weights in my dive box to simulate the AUW. Only use camera when project calls for it.
                            Gotta re-tune my APM though

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                              Thanks Bro...my dive box will always be on my quad. My actioncam is abt 90g...I'm finding a way to put weights in my dive box to simulate the AUW. Only use camera when project calls for it.
                              Gotta re-tune my APM though
                              Hahaha yeah, if you crash your camera... Ouch! Heartache!

Comment

Working...
                              X