Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had mentioned this issue in an earlier thread,

Its good to bring it to the attention of other Naza users as its not that easy to understand what is happening and what's causing, especially if a newbee is trying to tune the naza for the 1st time.

The first time I saw it, I was what the @#$% is going on, it flew fine last week. Then I chased it down from other forums.
    www.rov.sg

Comment

Originally posted by quadflyer View Post
      I had mentioned this issue in an earlier thread,

Its good to bring it to the attention of other Naza users as its not that easy to understand what is happening and what's causing, especially if a newbee is trying to tune the naza for the 1st time.

The first time I saw it, I was what the @#$% is going on, it flew fine last week. Then I chased it down from other forums.
      Hi Brother boolean21 and quadflyer, I dont want to sound "Chiong Hei" but if you want to test it...try it outside and not in your living room. We have instances where the quad took off the other direction (towards the sky) when a light is shone on the left side of FC as oppose to what you see in the vid.

But after taping all's well. Cheers

Comment

OK...I got a ton of people pming me abt how to tune the naza gain....there's alot of vids in youtube...however none, in my opinion beat this one....The test is done very systematically, involving several logical steps of minimising and maximsing different gain settings.

Hope this help....I will explain more when you come down to our meet this Fri.

Comment

Nice clean build bro Good job.
          Originally posted by bozora View Post
          Oh yes...I tape up mine with a thin black foam tape...No more sudden drop or sudden shoot up.

Tape a closer look at the attached pix how I tape up mine for the QAV400.

Comment

Originally posted by tdlucas View Post
            Man packing was actually a thought but not on this trip. Also still getting my logistic together (e.g goggle/5" monitor, DJI downlink)
            Yes..considering all the other items you have to bring along. It is my goal to design a truly portable folding quad..that can just pop into a small bazooka tube along with a mounted camera (without removing those pesky prop that's always in the way. Draganflyer has a pretty portable one that cost an arm and a few legs. I suppose you are using the wkm cos you mentioned dji downlink, a 600 size quad / hexa?

Comment

Originally posted by boolean21 View Post
              noted, thanks!

will do something about it...
              although still havent got a chance to hover the quad...

the first and only time i tried last week.... it took off... and auto landed..... took off and auto landed.....

on a full battery.... i guess it was due to the voltage settings in naza assist?...

or maybe it was a sign to tell me to tape up the fc before flight...
              Hi Bro....Pls check your batts.
              1) You need to let Naza reads the correct battery voltage.
              2) Measure your actual battery voltage using a battery checker.
              3) Plug the same battery into your quad and check the battery voltage readout from Naza assistant
              4) They ought to read the same
              5) If it is different...key in the voltage as indicated by your battery checker.
              6) Set the default 3S or 4S config in the assistant.
              7) It should perform ok after calibration.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi Bro....Pls check your batts.
                1) You need to let Naza reads the correct battery voltage.
                2) Measure your actual battery voltage using a battery checker.
                3) Plug the same battery into your quad and check the battery voltage readout from Naza assistant
                4) They ought to read the same
                5) If it is different...key in the voltage as indicated by your battery checker.
                6) Set the default 3S or 4S config in the assistant.
                7) It should perform ok after calibration.

Hope this helps.
                ok noted bro!
                will do so soon...

thanks for the detailed guide!
                My Honcho Blog -
                My Honcho Youtube Channel -
                SGCrawlers Forum -
                Facebook -

Comment

Not Range Rover Discovery

DJI450 conversion...took abt 2 hrs to transfer all the electronics to the new frame. most of the time spent on soldering the onboard connector and proper wiring.

Lazy to do a build log...but it's pretty straight foward to build this craft.

Minimal jello and vibes at stock. RClogger very slight flicker...other than that all's well

Attached Files

Comment

DJI450 conversion...took abt 2 hrs to transfer all the electronics to the new frame. most of the time spent on soldering the onboard connector and proper wiring.

Minimal jello and vibes at stock. RClogger very slight flicker...other than that all's well
                    I always liked those TBS discovery style frames... but... the props get in the way of the 170" gopro view right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                      I always liked those TBS discovery style frames... but... the props get in the way of the 170" gopro view right?
                      Hmm... I have to check.. Tot it's on 720p wide.. It may have been set to Standard. I din notice that the prop is in the way. Always tot all deadcat or spider style quad will not have prop in the frame

Comment

Dear bozora, I just would like to thank u so much for setting up. Wk-m for me.
                        Now I am a real happy cloud

Comment

Very nice n neat.

Comment

Yes..considering all the other items you have to bring along. It is my goal to design a truly portable folding quad..that can just pop into a small bazooka tube along with a mounted camera (without removing those pesky prop that's always in the way. Draganflyer has a pretty portable one that cost an arm and a few legs. I suppose you are using the wkm cos you mentioned dji downlink, a 600 size quad / hexa?
                            lol no WK yet, still on Naza. Guess ultimately will be getting it (psttt... cant let my wife know muhaha) But I swop naza out of QAV500 and planted a CC3D, have not flown yet. Gonna put naza on my new tarot 650 hex to turn it into a Y6. Taking it slow.

Comment

Originally posted by tdlucas View Post
                              lol no WK yet, still on Naza. Guess ultimately will be getting it (psttt... cant let my wife know muhaha) But I swop naza out of QAV500 and planted a CC3D, have not flown yet. Gonna put naza on my new tarot 650 hex to turn it into a Y6. Taking it slow.
                              Ah yes...all my flight controllers cost about 49.99USD when I talk to wifey

Comment

Originally posted by Happy cloud View Post
                                Dear bozora, I just would like to thank u so much for setting up. Wk-m for me.
                                Now I am a real happy cloud
                                My pleasure...go take your hexa out and rough it out

Comment

Working...
                                X