Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guile View Post
    Hi bozora,

Do these work on the RC Logger TX/RX as shown in you pictures?

Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

How is the quality compared to the stock antennas? I find the stock antennas to be flickering at times even when everything is stationary.
    Yes it worked well (im using it myself and my fellow flyers)...proper placement of the TX on the multi rotor is key be it the phantom or any other quad.

1) keep it well away from the GPS...it affects satellites acquisition
    2) keep it away from places having current draw
    3 Last but not least bend the ant down toward the ground for better signals.

It worked well for me. You also need not swap the ant..just enhance the signal on the TX...it's no more than opening up the TX box...swap the jumper. and the range will double
    It's documented in the RC instructions.

Try it my fren.

Attached Files

Comment

For those who wants to enhance the range of your RClogger RX....read this

Or comeup down to the meet...we help you swap the jumper...plus I'll provide you with many more tips

Comment

Can I bring more than 1quad for you to tune? Really need you help.

Comment

Hi bozora, your video tx set up is very simple and clean. Thank u for sharing with us.
          I will try it on my quad.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy cloud View Post
            Can I bring more than 1quad for you to tune? Really need you help.
            Hi Happy C...you can bring your entire fleet of multi-rotors if you want....I'll help you setup. Pls note that proper wire management is very key prior to any tuning (be it gain or FPV TX RX setup.
            We may need to change some of you electronics placement prior to fine tweaking.

So come early...we start the meet at 8pm. Me along with my fellow kakis will help you out.

Comment

Thank u for giving me Ur full support. Yeah I will come early. Really appreciate Ur help.

Comment

[QUbozora;591066]Yes it worked well (im using it myself and my fellow flyers)...proper placement of the TX on the multi rotor is key be it the phantom or any other quad.

1) keep it well away from the GPS...it affects satellites acquisition
                2) keep it away from places having current draw
                3 Last but not least bend the ant down toward the ground for better signals.

It worked well for me. You also need not swap the ant..just enhance the signal on the TX...it's no more than opening up the TX box...swap the jumper. and the range will double
                It's documented in the RC instructions.

Try it my fren.[/QUOTE]

Hi bozora thanks again for your help. I've placed an order for the antennas....i got the same battery as well and the placements will look similar.

Comment

Yeah, this works on my quad too. Video tx Signal is solid rock on monitor without interfere from any motors and electronic equipments like my previous set up. Thank u so much bozora.

Comment

Qav400

Any QAV400 / or deadcat Quadcopter flyers? Here's mine

I'm in the midst of bulding the TBS Discovery...will post build log soon.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Happy cloud View Post
                      Yeah, this works on my quad too. Video tx Signal is solid rock on monitor without interfere from any motors and electronic equipments like my previous set up. Thank u so much bozora.
                      Glad it worked for you...you may want to bring it along next Fri and demo to fello flyers...Care to post some pix to show?

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                        Any QAV400 / or deadcat Quadcopter flyers? Here's mine

I'm in the midst of bulding the TBS Discovery...will post build log soon.
                        Hi Bozora, I'm on QAV500 :P. Doing some reconfiguration currently :P

Would love to join the outing but the same morning I took leave to go biking at Ubin, not sure if can get 'permit' for the night lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by tdlucas View Post
                          Hi Bozora, I'm on QAV500 :P. Doing some reconfiguration currently :P

Would love to join the outing but the same morning I took leave to go biking at Ubin, not sure if can get 'permit' for the night lol :P
                          Very cool...the qav500 is the bigger brother of the 400! Do you plan to man pack your qav for thr coming bike trip?

Comment

Aqua QuadCopter

Hmm, interesting concept, if we can't do Aerial....can we do underwater? Check out this Quad doing Air, Land and Sea.

Comment

XAIRCraft TAG

It's been awhile since Xaircraft come out with something new (ever since they debut the X650).

Comment

Calling all muti-rotors flyers....there's a lot of talk and myth behind Naza M being affected by light.

Well sadly the myth is true...so blacktape your FC. This applies to all quad except for Phantom.

Speeder and I tested it....the quad will either drop or climb to infinity. WARNING : Dont do this stunt indoor.

Comment

Working...
                                X