Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Adnan,

Launch blade ugly but works well... not bad for a newbie.

Timed my flights the other day... 50 secs the most.... how to contest????

Need more practise....

Anyway, will dropby at abt 9am after dropping my kid off.... cya

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
    BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

HI,

What time this Saturday???
      Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
        HI,

8.30am

Comment

Hi Sherwin,

No problem, just try and have some fun. I'll call for you and give you some pointers, we'll get you your one minute flight

Hi Hawkeye,

come down and join the fun. The more the merrier.

Cheers,
          Adnan
          Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
          ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
          Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherchoo View Post
            8.30am
            whoa so early? I can only be there from 9-10am.
            Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

No problem, can drop in anytime around that time.

Cheers,
              Adnan
              ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                HI,

after the DLG session..
                PUMP up the adrenaline!
                Austrian or Russian babe?!

:p

Comment

Cannot la....that field too small...wait the HDB residents there complain.....

Only Austrain babe can fly......Russian babe under maintenence

Relax...fly DLG
                  Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

See you guys tomorrow. I think I'll look like a fiddler crab after a few more sessions like this.

Comment

Had fun during the session. It was fun too when the rain came... Lol

Hope we can have a funfly session again soon.

Comment

Thanks everybody who came down last saturday morning. It was quite a turnout. Nice meeting Andy, Ben, Dennis, Pixeldixel (Sorry i forgot your name). Thanks guys for coming all the way to the east to join in the fun.

Everyone was so excited to fly that we didn't manage a group photo. It was also nice to see Blasters, Predators, Topskys and Steigeisens share the same air. Conditions were slightly windy but thermals were ever present. I managed to hook up a few nice rides, but the last one was the best albeit a little short with the rain coming in and all.

Sherwin, your flight times are consistently over a minute now. Next time we can try the 10 x 1 min task for kicks. Due to the short session, only Joe managed to try the task, I think it really got his adrenaline pumping for that 10 minutes. His turnarounds were quick and his launches high. The Predator 2 can definitely hold its own against the bigger boys too.

This coming saturday, same time same channel. Do drop by if you want to join in the fun or want to know more about DLG.

Cheers,
                        Adnan

sigpic

Comment

DLG at tampines

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
                          Thanks everybody who came down last saturday morning. It was quite a turnout. Nice meeting Andy, Ben, Dennis, Pixeldixel (Sorry i forgot your name). Thanks guys for coming all the way to the east to join in the fun.

Everyone was so excited to fly that we didn't manage a group photo. It was also nice to see Blasters, Predators, Topskys and Steigeisens share the same air. Conditions were slightly windy but thermals were ever present. I managed to hook up a few nice rides, but the last one was the best albeit a little short with the rain coming in and all.

Sherwin, your flight times are consistently over a minute now. Next time we can try the 10 x 1 min task for kicks. Due to the short session, only Joe managed to try the task, I think it really got his adrenaline pumping for that 10 minutes. His turnarounds were quick and his launches high. The Predator 2 can definitely hold its own against the bigger boys too.

This coming saturday, same time same channel. Do drop by if you want to join in the fun or want to know more about DLG.

Cheers,
                          Adnan
                          Hi All,

Weather forecast is cloudy in the next 12 hours. I am looking forward to a great DLG Saturday morning.

See you all,
                          Ronald.

Comment

I'll give tomorrow a pass. My left heel is inflamed and it is hurting.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Take care joe. See you guys tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X