• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction.. It's roypwee....

Originally posted by DT8666 View Post
    Hi Kenny,
    hope you already sort out your Heli.

One of your question on the Gaui with FY20, you might want to check with Roypee as he do have one setup done.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by roypwee View Post
      Correction.. It's roypwee....
      paiseh paiseh

Comment

Originally posted by f22 View Post
        This Is Mine

Nice meeting this fun Quad. I am sure after some fat trimming program that you are planning for this Quad, it will be a rock star!

For the prop, lool for Skyhobbies as I know he do have the 10 and 12" prop for CW/CCW.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by DT8666 View Post
          Nice meeting this fun Quad. I am sure after some fat trimming program that you are planning for this Quad, it will be a rock star!

For the prop, lool for Skyhobbies as I know he do have the 10 and 12" prop for CW/CCW.
          bro, thanks for your info

Comment

Another babby in the making

OK... now the next Quad in making,, detail coming soon...

dont be shy... any other guy doing the multi rotor, share your baby here.

Comment

Hi

May I know where do you guys purchase the frame materials? Do SkyHobbies sell the Alu bar?
              Thanks

Comment

Ok ck with u guy the quad u all fly the batt use 25c or 30 c above better cause 30 the batt Becum hot. I mean 3 s type. Is it possible use 5000mah 50 c car type batt to fly.
                Tks for advice
                mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
                  Ok ck with u guy the quad u all fly the batt use 25c or 30 c above better cause 30 the batt Becum hot. I mean 3 s type. Is it possible use 5000mah 50 c car type batt to fly.
                  Tks for advice
                  the Quad only no more that 12A/motor at max! so normally only doing about 6A/motor or a total of 24A. You dont need high C rating. Mine was 30C 2200 and it never go warm unless you flight till the last drop!

5000mah can fly but you are expecting to push the power higher due to the extra weight.

Really not needed

Comment

Originally posted by JDaddy View Post
                    May I know where do you guys purchase the frame materials? Do SkyHobbies sell the Alu bar?
                    Thanks
                    If you need, I can arrange it for you. I believe SkyH not having the Alu yet.

I am in the stage of making some frame set using Carbon and Acrylic. Stay tune..

I should have my demo out by this week!

Might also be doing the demo during the Scale Event this Sat.

Comment

Btw Did U Try To Use Only The Fy20 Auto Pilot To Fly Instead Of Using 3gyro .and One ? Will The Quad Stay In The Positiong If Let Go Off The Stick After Making A 360 Turn , Or U Need To Counter The Touque Turn.
                      :d
                      mike

Comment

Btw Did U Try To Use Only The Fy20 Auto Pilot To Fly Instead Of Using 3gyro .and One ? Will The Quad Stay In The Positiong If Let Go Off The Stick After Making A 360 Turn , Or U Need To Counter The Touque Turn.
                        :d
                        The 3 gyro in thr main controller is always a must. The FY20 is to suppliment to add the self level capability and also help to smoothen stick movement as a result.

It cannot function by itself.

Hope this info helps

Comment

Check this out

Check out this baby this coming Saturday's RADIO CONTROL SCALE at Potong Pasir CC.
                          DT8666 will do a quick demo on this new baby he is experimenting now

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                          200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                          2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
                          Tel : +65 6293 3968
                          Official You Tube Channel
                          FACEBOOK :

Comment

Well bro dt886 I wanna ask u the quad is it equip with low voltage cut off system. Tat mean ot will decen dn slowly when volt drop care to share or must we monitor the time
                            mike

Comment

Originally posted by SKYHOBBIES View Post
                              Check out this baby this coming Saturday's RADIO CONTROL SCALE at Potong Pasir CC.
                              DT8666 will do a quick demo on this new baby he is experimenting now
                              Thanks for the short video... fun setup to play with. Another level of stability...

OK in case some question ask what the FY20 doing there!!! haha... ok keep this for a while.. it is not for any of the flight control but for.....hehe

Comment

Well bro dt886 I wanna ask u the quad is it equip with low voltage cut off system. Tat mean ot will decen dn slowly when volt drop care to share or must we monitor the time
                                OK.. low voltage warning is simple and cheap. HK has it. and I also use it in my other Quad.

Come to me if you need one. I should still have one spare

Comment

Working...
                                X