This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Roy,
    Congratulation on your setup that is ready to rock and roll... I am sure you will go for full forward flight and "3D" in no time

Now you realise how easy it can be check and tuned...

Cheers!

Comment

Yup.

It's really stable! Thanks for the time to help me set the quad up.

Good service

Originally posted by DT8666 View Post
      Hi Roy,
      Congratulation on your setup that is ready to rock and roll... I am sure you will go for full forward flight and "3D" in no time

Now you realise how easy it can be check and tuned...

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by roypwee View Post
        Yup.

It's really stable! Thanks for the time to help me set the quad up.

Good service
        You are nost welcome.

Now who is going to fly this new Quad? you or your son??

Hope the Gaui still controllable by your kid. Else he will ask you to pass this new Quad to him

Comment

It's all for me.... till I get another Tx for him.

You are nost welcome.

Hope the Gaui still controllable by your kid. Else he will ask you to pass this new Quad to him

Comment

If I can get a buyer for the Gaui, I will surely get another quad from you...

This time Hex...

You are nost welcome.

Comment

Sorry off topic abit. But i've been doing this for the past 1-2 weeks.

Enjoy =]

Last edited by sookainian; 27-09-2010, 11:23 AM.
              [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Looks like we are on the right path to generate more multi-rotor ownership here, now we have gyro'ed stabled quad and hex, next comes the full IMU ones, then eventually we will reached full autonomous GPS controlled auto take off and landing....

Anyone with any types of multi-copter, whether MK, NGUAV, Ardrino, etc...pls feel free to join us in the quest for the ultimate UFO..haha

Let the number grow...

Cheers !

Comment

Quad-pac

Originally posted by silver View Post
                  looks Like We Are On The Right Path To Generate More Multi-rotor Ownership Here, Now We Have Gyro'ed Stabled Quad And Hex, Next Comes The Full Imu Ones, Then Eventually We Will Reached Full Autonomous Gps Controlled Auto Take Off And Landing....

Anyone With Any Types Of Multi-copter, Whether Mk, Nguav, Ardrino, Etc...pls Feel Free To Join Us In The Quest For The Ultimate Ufo..haha

Let The Number Grow...

Cheers !
                  This Is Mine

Comment

Originally posted by f22 View Post
                    This Is Mine
                    Hi,

May I know where you buy the gyro controller? Thks. Thinking of building. Can provide the electronics specs?

Comment

Originally posted by sookainian View Post
                      Sorry off topic abit. But i've been doing this for the past 1-2 weeks.

Enjoy =]

Hi Kenny.. didn't know you also on this one.. what happened to your big heli video platform??

Nice to see your Quad.. when are you going to bring it to SCDF??

I am certainly keen to learn from you on the fine tuning of the MK..

Comment

Originally posted by yacsf View Post
                        Hi,

May I know where you buy the gyro controller? Thks. Thinking of building. Can provide the electronics specs?
                        you can contact me or come over to SCDF field and meet up. sure you can find one that is for your taste..

Lets join the fun and enjoy..

Comment

Originally posted by f22 View Post
                          This Is Mine
                          Congratulations!! very nice..

When can we fly together??

Lets have a Quad meet this weekend...

And Kenny, bring on your King of Quad.

Cheers!

Comment

you can contact me or come over to SCDF field and meet up. sure you can find one that is for your taste..

Lets join the fun and enjoy..
                            When and around what time can meet up to see you flying at SCDF field?

Comment

Normally most of the weekday around 6+ unless some delay from work or rain.

Else most Weekend evening also should go there for some fun..

Comment

Just realised we hit more than 4000 views! Nice. as expected the Multi Rotor will be taking the storm in RC wolrd!!

A years ago I was looking at a guy flying it and when I tried to get my hand to it... WOW.. a RAW kit (yes, Raw means every component you need to solder, it cames with only blank PCB and components) already more than $1K!!

Now, it is at 1/2 the price and ready to fly! A real great way of entry.
                                the time is right and we have proved it.

No failure. A sure work Quad now and fly stable!!

Cheers..

Comment

Working...
                                X