Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have check out another rtf. Www.multircshop.com or jethobby. Look at the T580. Only$499. No need to built. Ready to support camera stabilization.

Originally posted by moonstarers View Post
    Hi,

I'm interested to enter the sport of flying quads ... My secondary purpose is to do aerial filming later on. I understand there is no way to fly as stable as a USD$4000 mikrokopter or even load 1.5kg.

Whats the best option to start out? I'm looking at xaircraft x650 for a start cause of 2 things. 1. I can't DIY as yet. 2. x650 can at least carry a load of 500grams after including the lipo batt, etc.

Any options for me locally? (I think Gaui 330 is out cause i've no idea how to modify it to carry 500grams of payload?)

Thanks
    *BTW, i just stay nearby the sengkang field that some of you guys are flying quads. hopefully can get one and join you guys soon.

Comment

Hi,

I'm interested to enter the sport of flying quads ... My secondary purpose is to do aerial filming later on. I understand there is no way to fly as stable as a USD$4000 mikrokopter or even load 1.5kg.

Whats the best option to start out? I'm looking at xaircraft x650 for a start cause of 2 things. 1. I can't DIY as yet. 2. x650 can at least carry a load of 500grams after including the lipo batt, etc.

Any options for me locally? (I think Gaui 330 is out cause i've no idea how to modify it to carry 500grams of payload?)

Thanks
      *BTW, i just stay nearby the sengkang field that some of you guys are flying quads. hopefully can get one and join you guys soon.
      Hope to see you in SK soon. We are there everyday 530pm onwards. Here is my quad:

captured with skyhobbies skyquad & gopro hero HD

Comment

Thx bros. Will look into it. Anyways. For quad flying, is dx8 an overkill? Or dx7?

Or those local <$200 6 channels controllers enough.

Hopefully can join u guys in a couple if weeks

Comment

Mike... let me know when you have time. I think with the latest firmware, you will have a much better quad experience!!

Roy... i also have another 2000 euro worth of MK sitting and waiting for me to give him the attention...

Comment

Thx bros. Will look into it. Anyways. For quad flying, is dx8 an overkill? Or dx7?

Whatever radio you decide to get, i would recommend full range receiver, there are alot of burmuda triangles in SK! Why not consider the futaba 8fg, they are a pretty good deal now at SHS.

Comment

I personally prefered Frequency hopping technology. like those Futaba or the Frysky etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ken4 View Post
                Whatever radio you decide to get, i would recommend full range receiver, there are alot of burmuda triangles in SK! Why not consider the futaba 8fg, they are a pretty good deal now at SHS.
                Sounds good ... Will look into it ...

Comment

Skyquad with 60amp x4 escs! Finally solved my spate of mystery crashes. It seems that even 30amp x4 escs are not enuf for what i do with this quad, i.e. sport flying with a gopro attached.

Skywalker maiden, Formost jet, Tigerjet and Decathalon. Captured with gopro hero HD.

Comment

Hi Ken,
                    Nice fun and nice GoPro!!

looks like you have some huge motor installed! cool!

really like to do some fun fly together.. but lately busy getting the KK Plus out of the door.

Comment

Looks like your filming skill far exceed your flying skill....haha i really enjoy the video...

So it not my control board that is causing the mystery crashes right? Anyway i do provide one to one exchange support for those using my board, but not due to badly crashed or abused usage.

I will be back from overseas tmr, hope to fly with you soon.

Cheers

Comment

Picked them up from RCE.

HiModel 950KV 3-4S Outrunner Brushless Motors W/ Prop adapter Type A2217/9 from manufacturer HiModel, in category Electric Brushless Motors - Outrunner, (Brushless) Motors & Accessories.

In theory 30amp escs should be sufficient for these motors, but somehow they are not.

Yes! No more mystery crashes! Im a happy camper now! Nearly 2 months into my quad journey and 14 crashes under my belt.

Quad funfly every tues and thurs at bbafc. And everyday at sengkang 530pm onwards. Come!

Comment

ok... I will try to join you for the fun fly...

1st batch of KK Plus coming in this weekend so will be busy shipping out. must join you for more fun fly...

Comment

Now the KK Plus board able to be easily flashed with the easy flash tool.

Bootloader now making this possible as seen on the video
                            KK Plus Flash toolNo need AVR to load KK firmware from KK, XXControl or XXControl_KR

Comment

What is the Basic info on setup a quad?

This is the common questions I got over and over. The link below should provides some pointer to newbie into multirotor.

The basic info provided:
                              - typical hardware
                              - type of firmware as example
                              - the basic setup procedure

Comment

We had been informed by several members that subtle marketing is ongoing on this particular thread.

We are checking on it and meanwhile suspending it till we clarify with the related party.

Thanks

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X