Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gijjarg
    My cat seems very territorial to new cat. Will it ever work?
    Will what work?
    2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

Side X Side, would be ideal having a lower CG. Set-up will work.

"The 40/160 is definitely under-rated at only 160 amps cause I have spiked mine well past the 250 amp mark on 10 cell setups and doubt you will have any issues with it ... I have used the 40/160 on 12 cells with my 3080 powered Apache but that is a lower Amp draw setup." (Punisher67, OSE)

Comment

Sig

when can I get to see the vid of it running? I see everything is all there already
        My fleets
        Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

right choice

right choice at all

Comment

Punisher67 has done the codes. The mount will have 7 parts; Front mount, Rear mount, 2 x L-channel F & R base connectors, 2 x frame connectors and a bottom base plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
              Sig

when can I get to see the vid of it running? I see everything is all there already
              I'll post a link, soon as I take, edit, and upload. Thanks.

Comment

Just a peek at the custom Shulze 2 x 40.160wk mount (a work-in-progress) by Punisher67 .

Comment

This custom-made mount that accommodates 2 "old-school" Schulze 40.160wk.

Many thanks to Punisher 67!

Comment

I managed to grab a Boat Cover by Proboat. Although, the cover was meant for a huge boat, some alterations and it fits like a glove.

Many Thanks to Good Ole' Ken of RCS!

Comment

The Custom ESC Mount now in-bound. Here's some pics showing the precise fit of the lower ESC mount for the lowest CG, as well.

Kudos to Punisher67 -- Awesome Work!

Comment

U might want to consider putting a metal plate between the two ESC. If one goes up in flames, at least it will not affect the other. Having both up in flames will really make u

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                          U might want to consider putting a metal plate between the two ESC. If one goes up in flames, at least it will not affect the other. Having both up in flames will really make u
                          The clearance between the capacitors of the top and bottom ESC will be very tight. Doubt if a metal plate will fit, maybe a thin aluminum sheet if it can as a "fire-wall". Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                            The clearance between the capacitors of the top and bottom ESC will be very tight. Doubt if a metal plate will fit, maybe a thin aluminum sheet if it can as a "fire-wall". Thanks.
                            Its always better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                              Its always better to be safe than sorry.
                              I agree -- a pinch more of safety awareness/precaution could have saved many from total disaster.

Comment

I got this ESC mount in the mailbox. The mount holds 2 x Schulze 40.160WK SAW Monster and mounts into the HPR C5009 Mystic, Perfect!

Compact yet sturdy, nice and clean! Many thanks to Punisher67.

Comment

Working...
                                X