Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
    I don't know what cause it, seem it just that I can easily break it and thats why I stop using it
    NTC Hobbies sold rolls of Tygon tubing to their customers without a problem.

Maybe it is a different type of Tygon engineering plastic tubing -- although it is difficult to be certain with lack of information, you may have used the wrong type? Or maybe it did not have a tight/secure fit, the plastic tubing internal diameter was slightly bigger than your ESC cooling tubes -- you may have use the wrong size? Or maybe the clamps you used to secure the plastic tubing gave way due to excessive water pressure - were you going extremely fast? Or Maybe the tubes got exposed to excessive heat to get the plastic tube to get brittle then crack, crumble, and/or break -- did you have a fire when this happened? or Did you have the chance to rule-out other Causes of the flooding -- might be hairline cracks/holes/small leak in the Hull or a Combination?

Anyways, we are doing a couple of Test-Runs to make sure all is Ready to Go. Thanks for the heads-up on a potential issue/problem.
    2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

I always buy them(plastic tubes) from NTC but i not sure what are they. I have not encounter any problem till date. Further more these tube are freaking tight once they are fitted to the cooling nipples i believe the plastics sort of contract due to temperature overtime.

Not cheap you know per meter heehe
      Warpath Wong

Comment

I have some that are unused also break easily, bought it cheap from HK same color as yours and yeah it a cheap low quality tube.
        My fleets
        Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
          I have some that are unused also break easily, bought it cheap from HK same color as yours and yeah it a cheap low quality tube.
          Sounds like you got hold of some knock-off or factory Rejects.

Originally posted by Battle Fury
          I always buy them(plastic tubes) from NTC but i not sure what are they. I have not encounter any problem till date. Further more these tube are freaking tight once they are fitted to the cooling nipples i believe the plastics sort of contract due to temperature overtime.

Not cheap you know per meter heehe
          I figured that these should make for excellent cooling lines. Glad that they remain to be problem-free and agree that it is a tight-fit. Very encouraging, if it holds True when it matters.

For this Project: Performance is 1st, Reliability is 2nd, and cheap is a HUGE Bonus.

Comment

Hello Siggy,

which servo are you using how many KG?
            Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post
              Hello Siggy,

which servo are you using how many KG?
              KOPropo PDS-2512 ICS

Size: Mini-Low-Profile
              Volt: 6V
              Torque: 10.8kg/cm
              Speed: 0.16s @ 60°
              Ballbearing: Double
              Plug: Gold
              Gears: Metal
              Weight: 46,5g
              Size: 41x31,8x21mm

Comment

You have a PM
                Warpath Wong

Comment

You have a PM
                  Read and Replied. Thanks!

Comment

Thinking of doing a Run during the CYN.

Comment

Keep us posted of the date and time here
                      Warpath Wong

Comment

Keep us posted of the date and time here
                        I need to figure-out emergency rescue plan. I was thinking of getting a Rescue Boat, ideally a 1-man rubber boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                          I need to figure-out emergency rescue plan. I was thinking of getting a Rescue Boat, ideally a 1-man rubber boat.
                          Toy r us has those said what u are look for. They sell together with those t-handle air pump but u may wanna look into electric air compressor small pump
                          Warpath Wong

Comment

Toy r us has those said what u are look for. They sell together with those t-handle air pump but u may wanna look into electric air compressor small pump
                            Are you sure I won't need another rescue rubber boat to rescue me, just in case the Toys-R-Us Toy Inflatable boat Fails?

Comment

Happy CYN to ALL!

Comment

Been quite busy building-up the New RC4WD Trail Finder 2. But that's all done soon. Will get back to doing the Maiden of this HPR, still looking for a rescue boat and crew, to make sure all ready and safely executed.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X