Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On hindsight, I think the Castle logging of amp draw is highly suspect. There is a amp hour reading and it reads 3.14 amp hour when I actually only charge back 2178 mah. 2178/3140= 0.693. This means I am prob off the mark by about 30%. IF there were the case, the max amp draw could more be like 0.7 x 101= 70.7 amp. That will yield about 2.1 Kw which looks more about correct to me. I will have to measure with my amp meter one day.
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
      On hindsight, I think the Castle logging of amp draw is highly suspect. There is a amp hour reading and it reads 3.14 amp hour when I actually only charge back 2178 mah. 2178/3140= 0.693. This means I am prob off the mark by about 30%. IF there were the case, the max amp draw could more be like 0.7 x 101= 70.7 amp. That will yield about 2.1 Kw which looks more about correct to me. I will have to measure with my amp meter one day.
      The battery discharge rate.. could be?
      The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

first you have 3kw glider now you have 3kw edf plane ..i'm wondering if the giant plane you have is also 3kw ...
        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

I am slowly approaching the Kilowatt club.

Flew my FJ yesterday on HET 2w25 on 4S 5.5x4.5 and got 70amps. Unfortunately the 70amps ESC from hobby King is for heli and I not able to re-program to turn off soft start mode. I get a slow spin for about 3 sec before sudden surge in power. Quite scary when I tried to land. Ah Tan say like turbo lag... hahaha

I might stay with 4S for now. I wanted to try 6S on this baby but I am afraid my heart and brain cannot catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            first you have 3kw glider now you have 3kw edf plane ..i'm wondering if the giant plane you have is also 3kw ...
            This plane not 3 kw lar. I checked the nos. doesn't seem right. At most 2.1 kw only keke. The big plane is just a bit below 3kw keke, 2.96. The 12s heli also below 3Kw. Only plane I have 3kw and above is the Rw2B lol.

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post

Flew my FJ yesterday on HET 2w25 on 4S 5.5x4.5 and got 70amps. Unfortunately the 70amps ESC from hobby King is for heli and I not able to re-program to turn off soft start mode. I get a slow spin for about 3 sec before sudden surge in power. Quite scary when I tried to land. Ah Tan say like turbo lag... hahaha

I might stay with 4S for now. I wanted to try 6S on this baby but I am afraid my heart and brain cannot catch up.
            That is 1 kw liao for a Funjet Welcome to the club keke.

Comment

I am sure your heart and brain can catch up.....it's more likely your hands can't.

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post

If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

Originally posted by ehawk View Post
                I am sure your heart and brain can catch up.....it's more likely your hands can't.
                nevermind ! ...all also no use if the EYES cannot catch up !!!
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

This plane not 3 kw lar. I checked the nos. doesn't seem right. At most 2.1 kw only keke. The big plane is just a bit below 3kw keke, 2.96. The 12s heli also below 3Kw. Only plane I have 3kw and above is the Rw2B lol.

That is 1 kw liao for a Funjet Welcome to the club keke.
                  My broken nose FJ hit up to 1.9kw today. shiok man. Maybe it's time to get one of urs to try something faster.
                  KDS Innova 700

Comment

Originally posted by Rgoh View Post
                    My broken nose FJ hit up to 1.9kw today. shiok man. Maybe it's time to get one of urs to try something faster.
                    Try this kekeke, F5D

Comment

KDS Innova 700

Comment

Try this kekeke, F5D
                        ...Fast ! but not half as funny as these F2A (Fast Forward to the last 1/4 part of the video)

Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                        X