Collapse
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Today's Posts

Collapse

• NGGKK
    Beginner Plane-Parkzone Vapor?
    by NGGKK
    Hi,
    I am looking at buying a beginner plane for park flying. I saw this Park Zone Vapor looks very tempting from Youtube, not sure if this is the correct plane to buy (I am total beginner). Appreciate your comments and recommendations. Thanks.
    17-07-2009, 03:47 PM
  • NGGKK
    Reply to Heng Long Track
    by NGGKK
    Thanks....
    06-10-2007, 01:31 AM
  • NGGKK
    Heng Long Track
    by NGGKK
    Hi Tankies,
    Do you know where I can get replacement track for my Heng Long tank? Discovered one small piece of plastic holding the track together is missing. Thanks.
    05-10-2007, 05:32 AM
  • NGGKK
    Reply to Lipo Battries for Belt CP
    by NGGKK
    When did you hear of the news? I am looking at buying another 2 to 3 more packs, will wait alittle longer for the new batch to be in the market.Anyway o tell the difference? So far found DN Power more "affordable", my esky lipo did not bloat but leak instead so will not be buying esky lipo....
    18-09-2007, 07:05 AM
  • NGGKK
    Reply to Smoke for HL Tank
    by NGGKK
    Bought at Cruise Center. $199....
    16-09-2007, 11:25 PM
  • NGGKK
    by NGGKK
    FPs???...
    16-09-2007, 11:23 PM
  • NGGKK
    by NGGKK
    Don't quite remember but I would guess between 8 to 10 times....
    16-09-2007, 11:22 PM
  • NGGKK
    Lipo Battries for Belt CP
    by NGGKK
    Hi,
    I have a belt cp and using DN Power, I have 2 packs (2100mah) but both seems to bloat and the hovering time is about 7 minutes/per pack. Is this normal? Any recommendations , as I am looking at getting more battries. Thanks.
    16-09-2007, 10:37 AM
  • NGGKK
    Smoke for HL Tank
    by NGGKK
    Hi Tankies,
    I got myself a HL tank. There is a small bottle of liquid which is used to create the smoke. Where can I get refill for this and what is this liquid. I am very new to RC tank. Thanks.
    16-09-2007, 10:25 AM
  • NGGKK
    Reply to Belt-CP Taking-Off Lob-sided.
    by NGGKK
    Thanks!! Managed to adjust to see one disc while holding down the heli. Will try to hover tomorrow.
    26-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Working...
X