Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke for HL Tank

Hi Tankies,
    I got myself a HL tank. There is a small bottle of liquid which is used to create the smoke. Where can I get refill for this and what is this liquid. I am very new to RC tank. Thanks.

Originally posted by NGGKK
    Hi Tankies,
    I got myself a HL tank. There is a small bottle of liquid which is used to create the smoke. Where can I get refill for this and what is this liquid. I am very new to RC tank. Thanks.
    Hey, can u tell me where did you buy the tank and roughly at what price? Many thanks.

Comment

can show video how does the smoke work. Can show some close up shots of your new tank?
      I'm back!!!!

Comment

try HobbyPlace at sengkang

Comment

Originally posted by logic
          Hey, can u tell me where did you buy the tank and roughly at what price? Many thanks.
          Bought at Cruise Center. $199.

Comment

Get it from Hobby Place #01-04 @ $180

Comment

Originally posted by BL4
              Get it from Hobby Place #01-04 @ $180
              Rivervale Mall

Comment

Originally posted by NGGKK
                Hi Tankies,
                i've found someone selling the liquid on ebay singapore here

Comment

Hobby Place

Originally posted by three wish View Post
                  try HobbyPlace at sengkang
                  I bought mine from there but it dosen't have the smoke and sound upgrade.....any idea where I can get the upgrade in singapore? And roughly how much will it cost?

Comment

You can use normal singer oil for the smoke, it works the same

Comment

Originally posted by TroubleLized View Post
                      I bought mine from there but it dosen't have the smoke and sound upgrade.....any idea where I can get the upgrade in singapore? And roughly how much will it cost?
                      how much did u pay for ur HL non S&S?....
                      mine is HL tiger S&S BB shoot, 150SGD only!..i bought it here SG, on top of that u can upgrade more items such as metal tracks,barrel recoil gun,batt, etc, it depends if he got stocks or not...

Comment

Working...
                      X