Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry hor...test fly very early lor...I was at Yishun ITE at 715am. No wind and it flies like real. SB swee

I have installed Nav light and stobe lights. Nav light green at the left, Red at right...strobe light, flashing red on top, white directly below the tail servo. I modified the lighting cct from a $1.50 bicycle strobe light. Mounted infront with a single cell lipo power. Night flying will be very nice!!

Comment

Very Chio

Lol .. didnt know SH aka align man wld get a MT for it..
      Heli:
      . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
      . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
      . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
      . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
      . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
      . Ok Model Medallion
      . E*Star Storch
      . ElectriFly S.E.5a
      . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
      . Canon 7D & 500D
      . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
      . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
      . Canon 85mm f1.8
      . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

No Choice. The Cobra body cannot use TRex unless u heavily modify it. It is because of the location of the main gear.

Search spare parts but too many spare parts to build the MT out just for this cobra. Therefore, no choice but to get complete MT instead.

SH

Comment

My pilot Koon is going to fly it tomorrow moring and I will shoot video and post it here...kekekeke..make people drop saliver again

Comment

swee ....

go for FBL ?
            Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Difference callsign, my 20.....

Comment

For mine, it will be in 2 bladed flybarless. Just bench test and confirm it can convert to spin Counter clockwise rotation liau.

SH

Comment

Just finish a quick, hover only, stability flight test in living room.

Before that, I make a stupid mistake by connecting Aileron and Elevator in reverse..causing wrong cyclic movement and have the blades griding the carpet and then flip sideway. After that, found the Align ESC (35X) burn because of that stupid crash. (Stupid and Lousy ESC!)

Now using Castle Creation PHX35 in Governor setting.

Note: Main Rotor spin CCW (Ignore the look of the blades because that is my test blades). Tail on the right and spin upward in order to remain scale look.

If tomorrow no rain, will be testing it outdoor flight. If everything OK, next step is to mount it into the AH-1W fuselage.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                    Just finish a quick, hover only, stability flight test in living room.

Note: Main Rotor spin CCW (Ignore the look of the blades because that is my test blades). Tail on the right and spin upward in order to remain scale look.

If tomorrow no rain, will be testing it outdoor flight. If everything OK, next step is to mount it into the AH-1W fuselage.

SH
                    After the conversion to CCW, its no more leading edge pitch change hor?

Comment

I was testing whether to use leading edge or trailing edge.

Normally on flybarless/multibladed, it fly better in leading edge...BUT if u look at the real AH-1W, it is using trailing edge instead. I wonder why Bell adopt a different method because most helicopter (real helicopter) uses leading edge control.

The picture u see is in trailing edge. I find that the stability or the flight characteristic is different from what I normally try in 2 bladed flybarless TRex. Just now, I decided to switch to leading instead.

SH

Comment

Cobra action

The a little clip on the Cobra took this morning .

Comment

Originally posted by ang
                          The a little clip on the Cobra took this morning .
                          Nice, the grass is long, but lucky it is elevated tail

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                            I was testing whether to use leading edge or trailing edge.

Normally on flybarless/multibladed, it fly better in leading edge...BUT if u look at the real AH-1W, it is using trailing edge instead. I wonder why Bell adopt a different method because most helicopter (real helicopter) uses leading edge control.

The picture u see is in trailing edge. I find that the stability or the flight characteristic is different from what I normally try in 2 bladed flybarless TRex. Just now, I decided to switch to leading instead.

SH
                            In a normal circumstances the Mini-T's +Pitch the swash pulls down so the pitch pivot point should be at the TE. Usually Pull Force to increase pitch will give more torque den Push. SH, after you try LE do let us know hoe it feels like.

Btw... i know you sure buay tahan go flybarless... Nice work
                            sigpic
                            FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Wow, is Rotor going to bring in the Cobra painted up? The website been showing out of stock the last I check.
                              Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                              Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Chen
                                Wow, is Rotor going to bring in the Cobra painted up? The website been showing out of stock the last I check.
                                Check with Ken, think he has got a squadron of Cobra with him

Comment

Working...
                                X