Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick look on it, I find that overall, it is better than Align fuselage. Too bad it is not fiber glass.

Comment

Argh.. too chio .. i like whats provided in the scale package.. Why did i sell my miniT @#%^
      Heli:
      . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
      . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
      . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
      . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
      . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
      . Ok Model Medallion
      . E*Star Storch
      . ElectriFly S.E.5a
      . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
      . Canon 7D & 500D
      . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
      . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
      . Canon 85mm f1.8
      . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

Originally posted by koon
        I'm impressed by the manual, for a S$200 pc of stuff, a 39 pages of manual,
        .real pro job.
        its actually slightly more than half that price
        JR 9x
        Raptor 50 SE
        Raptor 90 3D
        Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
        Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
        Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Originally posted by CKS
          Argh.. too chio .. i like whats provided in the scale package.. Why did i sell my miniT @#%^
          you are alway welcome back to 450 world。

Comment

you are alway welcome back to 450 world。

Yeah lor. Come back to 450 lah... or own 450 and big heli also. It is cheaper to go scale in 450 size (but of course bigger scale looks better)

SH

Comment

So SH, getting a MT soon...... Ang, Koon and myself just got the kit yesterday......

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
              Yeah lor. Come back to 450 lah... or own 450 and big heli also. It is cheaper to go scale in 450 size (but of course bigger scale looks better)

SH

Comment

Next up "Cobras" ...

Any date for Cobra operations.
                Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by wangzx
                  So SH, getting a MT soon...... Ang, Koon and myself just got the kit yesterday......

U mean "got" the fuselage kit right? As for what I know, koon haven't got any MT.

I look at the fuselage... and because of the slim body of AH-1W and the low boom design, it may not be easy or not possible to use TRex (unless u have very major changes to it). This is because of the main gear. The main gear need to be in the same position/height as MT so that the main gear is located at the "protruding shape"..just below the winglet.

With that, I will go down to LHS to look for MT parts instead....because u do not need to have the whole MT just for this scale.

SH

Comment

Managed to fix up the elevated tail last night. is quite easy..Will test it tonight near Yishun Poly clinic field . someone is flying there..

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
                      its actually slightly more than half that price
                      Dunno how much more the painted one will cost...

Comment

U mean "got" the fuselage kit right? As for what I know, koon haven't got any MT.

I look at the fuselage... and because of the slim body of AH-1W and the low boom design, it may not be easy or not possible to use TRex (unless u have very major changes to it). This is because of the main gear. The main gear need to be in the same position/height as MT so that the main gear is located at the "protruding shape"..just below the winglet.

With that, I will go down to LHS to look for MT parts instead....because u do not need to have the whole MT just for this scale.

SH
                        the elevated tail mod have open the door to other scale body too, UH1 serie, Apache, Black hawk..etc..

Sh.. your next project should be firable rocket and missle hor?

Comment

the elevated tail mod have open the door to other scale body too, UH1 serie, Apache, Black hawk..etc..
                          Agree on that. Lets just hope they (Align and Thunder Tiger) can come out more "elevated" tail heli (UH-1x, Apache, Black/Pave/Jay/Sea Hawk, bo-105, EC145 and etc)

Sh.. your next project should be firable rocket and missle hor?
                          Already have that firing rocket idea quite sometime back already.... just that I can't acquire good "gunpower" to test it.

SH

Comment

How was the outing??? Went past n saw a couple of guys crowd ard the corner of the basketball court.

Comment

Oh Good! Much better than the usual place near the Yishun Post office.

What u see a group of ppl gathered on one corner is because most of them are tweaking their heli and some chit chat.

SH

Comment

Already have that firing rocket idea quite sometime back already.... just that I can't acquire good "gunpower" to test it.

SH
                                Try matchstick powder. Grind it down very finely. Mix it with a little petroleum jelly to a thick dry paste. Use cigarette paper (those used by older folks to wrap their tobacco) to form a hollow pipe (final product looks like carbon rod) and viola, you'll have a simple rocket engine.

Catch: Making the power is very tedious...

Comment

Working...
                                X