Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two matchstick with aluminium foil from the tobacco packing... Play with it before when in small kid. I manage to add carbon powder and it can shoot out for more than 2meter far.

The problem is that...nowadays matchstick "gunpowder" is design to burn much much slower than 10years ago. Slow burning is not suitable for rocket propulsion leh.

I do think of using cooking gas (butane) also.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
      Two matchstick with aluminium foil from the tobacco packing... Play with it before when in small kid. I manage to add carbon powder and it can shoot out for more than 2meter far.

The problem is that...nowadays matchstick "gunpowder" is design to burn much much slower than 10years ago. Slow burning is not suitable for rocket propulsion leh.

I do think of using cooking gas (butane) also.

SH
      Buy the cheaper type and with the petroleum jelly should help. If you want to burn faster, use WD40...

Comment

WD40? Hmm...Got to try this. Thanks!

SH

Comment

Oh Good! Much better than the usual place near the Yishun Post office.

What u see a group of ppl gathered on one corner is because most of them are tweaking their heli and some chit chat.

SH
          I not sure, I was just driving by from the swimming pool to Yishun MRT to pick up my wife. Look rite n saw the guys in the corner compared to the guys playing basketball.

Anyway, can I have a look at it tonite FF???

Comment

Frankly, me dont like the Cobra. I prefer AH64 and EH101. If any r/c manufacturer comes out with the r/c kit, I'll be the 1st to place my order!!!

Comment

For AH-1 in 450 sizes, u can try darthdrk. Actually like what koon said, with the elevated tail from TT, we can have more choices of scale heli right now. So if u get AH-1 from darthdrk, together with the TT elevated tail, u can have AH-1 scale up and running.

If u want bigger size AH-1, yes, there are a few. Heard that starwood's AH-1 has been taking over by other manufacturer.

EH-101....that one so far not sure any commercial version or not yet.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                How was the outing??? Went past n saw a couple of guys crowd ard the corner of the basketball court.
                As the hospital construction will last till end 2009, the free parking near the polyclinic also extended beyond 7pm on weekday another nice field for "park & fly"

the " light off " is 11pm daily too

Comment

For AH-1 in 450 sizes, u can try darthdrk. Actually like what koon said, with the elevated tail from TT, we can have more choices of scale heli right now. So if u get AH-1 from darthdrk, together with the TT elevated tail, u can have AH-1 scale up and running.

If u want bigger size AH-1, yes, there are a few. Heard that starwood's AH-1 has been taking over by other manufacturer.

EH-101....that one so far not sure any commercial version or not yet.

SH
                  2 of the darthdrk fuselage that might fit the TT elevated tail cobra

Comment

Originally posted by koon
                    2 of the darthdrk fuselage that might fit the TT elevated tail cobra
                    The AH64 looks so fake, esp the front sensor part. I will definately not buy it. The one SH has looks better but its heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by koon
                      As the hospital construction will last till end 2009, the free parking near the polyclinic also extended beyond 7pm on weekday another nice field for "park & fly"

the " light off " is 11pm daily too
                      Thatz great, maybe we can do a poll whether to "sua tiu" to the place every thurday nite. Last nite only 3 of us were at the FF.

Comment

Been there (basketball court at polyclinics) once and Find that it is not bad place to fly. Bright and bigger than our usual place.

If there is no one or not many ppl playing basketball, those why fly bigger heli or doing 3D stunts will have more places to fly.

SH

Comment

More scale, check the new release from FH, hong Kong ....

Originally posted by Adrianli
                          The AH64 looks so fake, esp the front sensor part. I will definately not buy it. The one SH has looks better but its heavy.

Comment

Finally, completed the build, Dam diff. in the triming and fixing the fuselage as my is using OEM carbon body.......

Comment

wow
                              Helis
                              Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Wow! U already painted yours? Think time for me to start paint my also.

I too choose the Marine Grey color. It looks like u painted front inside right?

SH

Comment

Working...
                                X