Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sorry guys! Don't me please, i'm trying my best to make it better, i know i should have added a center rudder, so sorry! I don't think i would be making any major changes anymore

This revised drawings will have a new center rudder and the 2 side rudders will not have any control surfaces, i've added CF strip cutting line position for your easier cutting, the top wing has a new revised shape, i will post latest pics regarding these changes.

So please go to post #1 and #2 for Revision 2 drawings and download them.
    The TILED versions are for those who print from home A4 printers (most folks should have no problem), just print them out and tape them together, i've included corner markers on each A4 paper so lining them up should be more accurate, earlier ones doesn't have this, whereas the Non-TILED versions are for those who have ready access to large A1-sized printers/plotters. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by justin
      astro do you think its possible to scale down to 70 or 80% den use a eps 350C?
      bl need alot $$$ lol
      Seriously! I don't think it can make it using brushed setup, this hydro-plane needs a 2:1 power-to-weight ratio.

Comment

WOW! revised plan is fantastic, worth re-printing!

Comment

Originally posted by Artyspec
          argh, i printed everything and taped them together....
          Me too......heng my knife have not touch down yet
          JCho

Comment

Thanks guys for your understanding, ok, done cutting up all the revised pieces and trial fit of all parts seems pretty good

I think i should show you how i cut 45 degrees for elevons and rudder, it's quite easy, just line up the piece of foam along the edge of glass top, the foam edge must be parallel with the edge of glass, then rest the penkife at about 45 degrees onto the edge of glass and slowly slice it along the length of foam, it's done in seconds, just sand it down the beveled edge on the foam and it's done.

Comment

some more pics of the rear triple rudders

Comment

Estimated weight thus far is 247 grammes minus propeller and some rod linkages, shouldn't add much grammes to total weight, now i need to know how much thrust this Himark will produce on a 7x6 prop, only time will tell Yawn!!! Time to hit the sack! Woah! 1:45am!!!ZZZzzzZZzzzZzzzZZzz.....

Comment

Good job Astroboy!!

Can't wait to see your end result. !!

Comment

I am impressed so I have to give you a challenge as you are into these water flying machines how about a "Ekranoplan".....!

In case you are not aware what this is go to this web site.

Gizmo Highway - Bringing togeather technologies, past, present and future

Enjoy...

Comment

wah kao astro,your depron skills are top notch man! do you use penknife or hotwire?
                      JR 9x
                      Raptor 50 SE
                      Raptor 90 3D
                      Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
                      Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
                      Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
                        wah kao astro,your depron skills are top notch man! do you use penknife or hotwire?
                        Penknife all the way... tell you a secret the more you cut depron, the straighter it gets!

Dennis, woah! that's one mother of all hydroplane!!! Nice, but...... wife will kill me if i start another boat project

Comment

You have just better younger eyes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wish
                            Good job Astroboy!!

Can't wait to see your end result. !!
                            Thanks Wish, you making one too? ok, maybe you guys want to see if it can fly... or just swim! I should be able to finish it by ...

Comment

I thought it should be Nitro version????
                              Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

I wonder if the Hydro boat overturned on waters...wow....fumes man....
                                Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Working...
                                X