X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostfit
    replied
    Originally posted by chiadennis
    Who said flying slope gliders is stress?
    See 'Joe Relax'.
    Wah ! ...So many 'pple "fishing" at the reservoir !?

Leave a comment:

• Vortices
    replied
    Guys,

Particularly Woodlands and BR gang,

I am leaving for christmas holidays. I would like to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Keep the planes flying and may the wind blow stronger and the planes get bigger. also the rain only comes at night.

cheers guys it has been a good year, some got new airplanes, new helis, new turbines and even new Baby. May the coming year be even better.

Kevin.

Leave a comment:

• Raven
    replied
    Originally posted by chiadennis
    See 'Joe Relax'.
    Wahhh siann!! both Sat and Sun working miss out all the fun! Anyway switching over to night shift liao can fly everyday

Leave a comment:

• chiadennis
    replied
    See 'Joe Relax'.

Leave a comment:

• Sunstorm
    replied
    looks like one of those famed bird attacks.

Leave a comment:

• joe yap
    replied
    Molest? How about this?

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    This guy always like to molest my glider

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Went flying this afternoon, ~1230pm wind from the left hardly flew more than 5 mins. And with many hard/stalled landings, luckily the ground is wet. Hence nose dug into the mud without damaged. .
    After waiting for an hour, wind direction changed from the front, managed to fly for ~1 hr.
    I managed to test out the Pmix with Spoiler in DX7 ( DX7 only come with fixed position Flap, thus I need to Pimx the throttle stick to flap in order to control as Spoiler). Also I tested to set the flap as camber changed as floater for today condition.
    In the end, I think the battery was kind of low, the AR6100 logout, the plane spiralled down from ~200m, just a few meters before hitting the ground, I managed to level the plane and landed, everything is in one piece

Leave a comment:

• chiadennis
    replied
    this weekend looks a little better.

Leave a comment:

• chiadennis
    replied
    [QUOTE=jonathon bai]
    Originally posted by Raven
    LOL... bro, actually its a Not For Sale item. But I went there and show him the (see pic) Face... den he buay tahan sell it to me. He say stock will be comming soon.

Anyway, tomorrow will try to go slope. Hope its not going to rain. By Thursday die die I will maiden the bird. Will update here if the weather and wind is good.

i salute u loh bro!!! LOL hahaha.........
    bro,
    wind don't look tomorrow, according to windguru. suggest u wait till it blows.

Leave a comment:

• jonathon bai
    replied
    [QUOTE=Raven]LOL... bro, actually its a Not For Sale item. But I went there and show him the (see pic) Face... den he buay tahan sell it to me. He say stock will be comming soon.

Anyway, tomorrow will try to go slope. Hope its not going to rain. By Thursday die die I will maiden the bird. Will update here if the weather and wind is good.

i salute u loh bro!!! LOL hahaha.........

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    I went twice this week. But rained on the way, so have to call off.
    Better to keep the plane now till the raining season is over.

Leave a comment:

• Vortices
    replied
    wind is 030/12 gusting 15. direction 360 to 050.
    Rain forecast between 2 to 6 pm +- 1 hour

Leave a comment:

• Raven
    replied
    Originally posted by jonathon bai
    bro,its already build loh!!!
    actually thought of buying it last saturday but in the end, U GRAB IT AWAY!!!
    nvml i wait!! haha
    LOL... bro, actually its a Not For Sale item. But I went there and show him the (see pic) Face... den he buay tahan sell it to me. He say stock will be comming soon.

Leave a comment:

• jonathon bai
    replied
    Originally posted by Raven
    Hahaha I am building plane today too. This morning manage to PoLoSoh Ah Moh to sell me his last EPP Speedy on display... now I got a floater.

Hope the weather gets better soon
    bro,its already build loh!!!
    actually thought of buying it last saturday but in the end, U GRAB IT AWAY!!!
    nvml i wait!! haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X