Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I mean a fellowship than a club. We don't need a president and vice-president. We only need a tug and many gliders, get it?

Comment

I second Joe...running a "offiicial club" is not easy and a lot of man hours needed...there are AGMs, Treasurer repsonsibilities, Minutes fo meetings, bla bla bla.....and when we all get busy...things fall apart very quickly...

Keep it simple...Tow and Go!!
      Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
        I think I mean a fellowship than a club. We don't need a president and vice-president. We only need a tug and many gliders, get it?
        This

+
        This

Can? Oldman not included hor . I already have the engine. If you guys really interested I will go grab the plane. But there is one problem.... I Hanger Full Liao
        sigpic
        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Btw yesterday too boh liao... so I dig out my M8 and planted the electronics in the windrider bat. Met up Kar Marn aka MSC at the slope and try to fly. Only then I realise my V-tail mixer went kaput... Jialat I use manual human process V-tail. It was a disaster.

Imagine:

Elevator up = Throtter + left
          Elevator down = Brake + right
          Aileron left = Throttle + right
          Aileron right = Brake + left

... 1st time I find it so jialat to fly!!! I just give up flying why must the y-tail mixer died on me. Just not my day

sigpic
          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
            Btw yesterday too boh liao... so I dig out my M8 and planted the electronics in the windrider bat. Met up Kar Marn aka MSC at the slope and try to fly. Only then I realise my V-tail mixer went kaput... Jialat I use manual human process V-tail. It was a disaster.

Imagine:

Elevator up = Throtter + left
            Elevator down = Brake + right
            Aileron left = Throttle + right
            Aileron right = Brake + left

... 1st time I find it so jialat to fly!!! I just give up flying why must the y-tail mixer died on me. Just not my day

I really had an eye-opener yesterday. Flying planes with a buggy transmitter!! Man...you are good!

BTW, is the guy in the picture with the tow plane is Mr Thian?

Comment

Yup... Mr Tian
              sigpic
              FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Yup... Mr Tian

I know him from 10 years ago, but did not know that he was into RC!! This company supported my projects for some time, but not anymore.

Is he still in the overlay and membrane business? Please say hello to him for me, if you see him again.

Comment

Eh.... One question guys ! ...If we use a Tow plane at BR, wouldn't that be breaking the number 1 rule ? ...and a BIG mother gasoline engne at that !

Please pardon me if you guys are refering to Tuas or other FF rather than BR.

Maybe BR we can setup a bungy launch facility to help bros with difficulities getting off !
                  Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                    Eh.... One question guys ! ...If we use a Tow plane at BR, wouldn't that be breaking the number 1 rule ? ...and a BIG mother gasoline engne at that !

Please pardon me if you guys are refering to Tuas or other FF rather than BR.

Maybe BR we can setup a bungy launch facility to help bros with difficulities getting off !
                    Aero Tow will be at either Woodlands or Tuas I think. Have to check with Joe.
                    sigpic
                    FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

wind 010/7 kts gusting 13. sun is out..!!!
                      unfortunately I am working today, have fun guys.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
                        I am building this plane with an OS 120 FS, should be able to tow up to 3 m comfortably....

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                          wind 010/7 kts gusting 13. sun is out..!!!
                          unfortunately I am working today, have fun guys.

I should be at BR at 5.55pm, if there is no rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                            I am building this plane with an OS 120 FS, should be able to tow up to 3 m comfortably....
                            Yup yup... Bro, saw your Decathlon its really a beauty.
                            sigpic
                            FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Mr Thian agent for a jet engine brand.

Comment

Aero Tow will be at either Woodlands or Tuas I think. Have to check with Joe.
                                Opps ! ...my bad ! ...beg pardon !
                                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                                X