Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care about what girl, ghost and whatever crap. What I know is that the same Tsunamis or Earthquakes are bringing the winds back in town and we should get to fly more while we get the chance, or someone will start moaning that the glider seasons will be gone forever.

Comment

wind blowing 010/9 gusting 12 kts. As usual rain is forcast 1600-1900. But the rain didnt come pass week even though forecasted. Will headdown to slope later today. Oh yah, sun is out...!

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
        wind blowing 010/9 gusting 12 kts. As usual rain is forcast 1600-1900. But the rain didnt come pass week even though forecasted. Will headdown to slope later today. Oh yah, sun is out...!
        Yup will be there later. Gonna try to finish another crack on the Discus 1st. Slow and easy... It will see the sky again...
        sigpic
        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

I was at the slope for the last 9 years. There was a lady who wear whole body white shirt, tank top , white shoe everything is white. she will perform exercise with gracious move (like ballet steps).

she will also where a very big white hat (like those in the movies).

If you see her from the back . I can tell you , you will find that her body shape extremely beautiful.

However..... if you meet her face to face, you will notice that she is actually very old (above 45)

I am not sure is it the same person or not as I did not see her for 2 years already.

she also asked the same questions.

a lot of flyers went to approach her before they see her face. after approaching, they come back to fly gliders and leave her alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
            Some of us were just on the topic of night sloping .....

Is that a Grip 'em?
            I'm sure as hell they can GRIP 'em thingy....
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by windgod
              I was at the slope for the last 9 years. There was a lady who wear whole body white shirt, tank top , white shoe everything is white. she will perform exercise with gracious move (like ballet steps).

she will also where a very big white hat (like those in the movies).

If you see her from the back . I can tell you , you will find that her body shape extremely beautiful.

However..... if you meet her face to face, you will notice that she is actually very old (above 45)

I am not sure is it the same person or not as I did not see her for 2 years already.

she also asked the same questions.

a lot of flyers went to approach her before they see her face. after approaching, they come back to fly gliders and leave her alone.

You were not so lucky. It was not the same as you had described.

Comment

Originally posted by msc
                It was not the same as you had described.
                You...you...you...mean she's actually growing younger?? Maybe this is Twilight Zone!

Comment

can somebody put in an order or two for wind...
                  rain and rain...work also difficult, off day also seean...

Comment

ordered but no stock... next year maybe then can get...

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                      can somebody put in an order or two for wind...
                      rain and rain...work also difficult, off day also seean...
                      All we need to do is hire a PRO to drag Ammo to the extreme west end of SG and keep him busy...

Just Joking
                      sigpic
                      FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                        All we need to do is hire a PRO to drag Ammo to the extreme west end of SG and keep him busy...

Just Joking
                        LOL
                        Helis
                        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

hi guys, just got back from chinese new year leave, how have the wind been.? and rain? it seem quite weak at the moment.

Comment

Yup ! ...it's been weak ! ...required quite abit of effort for me just to keep my eHawk 1500 up, yesterday !

...Ammo on the other hand, with his 3m Zoom ! ...like doesn't wanna come down ! ...now I know why pple pay $$$ for these composite built-up jobs !
                            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

OK guys, wind is blowing, 350-030/ 8 gusting 12 kts. Will be heading down later.

Comment

Dear all,

Wind wasnt too bad today. Manage to had a couple of flights before sun down. However had a mid-air with one of those DIY gliders and lost the nose cone for my Windrider Fox. It should be around the mid/lower area of the slope on the right side. Its plastic and white in colour. If anyone happen to see it do let me know ok. Another thing... while combing the area, I found a rear landing wheel of the Windrider Fox. My guess is it should belong to either David or Max. Eh which one of you lost your rear wheel? do keep a look out for me when you all fly ok

Rgds
                                Raven

sigpic
                                FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Working...
                                X