Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostfit
    replied
    I'm scared sh*tless that one day the wife might come in on this forum and discoverer who 'ghostfit' is

Thank god ! ...No cha bor bothers with 'DaddyHobby' ...I'll be the first to turn tail and run if ever this forum rename itself to 'MummyHobby'

Okay, Okay ! ...sorreee for the OT ! anyone going upslope BR tomorrow ?

Leave a comment:

• tampines flyer
    replied
    oh ya pai sei pai sei english no gd lah bro. ok i saw ur secret .with lady master of the house u need tactics to bring mistress in.before taking her for hiding .well it look like smuggle stuff hehehe well cheer to all bro who manage to smuggle mistress in .(i mean hobby stuff lah)

Leave a comment:

• Ghostfit
    replied
    Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
    wah look like miss victoria casting spell at nite look horny evil.well will take here ride on water instead of bed
    ... you think until dunno where aredi bro !

I was referring to my TT Victoria sailboat lah ! ...why secret ? ...because I had her hidden underneath a pile of old airplane and heli boxes which my wife is used to seeing. ....thats why SECRET !!!

...young sailors nowadays ...always jumping the gun and not bringing it to bear slowly !!!

Leave a comment:

• tampines flyer
    replied
    wah look like miss victoria casting spell at nite look horny evil.well will take here ride on water instead of bed

Leave a comment:

• Ghostfit
    replied
    Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
    well if kanna spirit must go see sin tua doctor already may be can issue some HU for drink hehehehur
    My Victoria Secret also calling out my name every night !!!

Leave a comment:

• Vortices
    replied
    Originally posted by Cycross View Post
    Great, one more DLG member in the air soon
    One more, my Long Shot is 90% complete..She is looking good, slim and lengthy.

Leave a comment:

• Cycross
    replied
    Originally posted by bluemoscow View Post
    he he . just finished the wing of my DLG. Must keep the spirit up.
    Great, one more DLG member in the air soon

Leave a comment:

• tampines flyer
    replied
    well if kanna spirit must go see sin tua doctor already may be can issue some HU for drink hehehehur

Leave a comment:

• Ghostfit
    replied
    Speaking of spirits, ...I better go finish up my Spirit Elite from last season !

Leave a comment:

• bluemoscow
    replied
    he he . just finished the wing of my DLG. Must keep the spirit up.

Leave a comment:

• randomtask
    replied
    If want to fly glider now, "FLY DLG" hehehe

OK back to the regular programming

Cheers,
    Adnan

Leave a comment:

• tampines flyer
    replied
    yap look like windgod still havent declar or appeal on mountainwait gonna wait until he appear

Leave a comment:

• Ghostfit
    replied
    I remember the times when I was a hardcore windsurfer ...right about this time, we'll all be busy selling off our old rigs and shopping for the latest shortboards, carbon masts, boom and hyper speed sails !

Leave a comment:

• joe yap
    replied
    Season? What season? Why is everybody saying that the season has come? It is still raining, and most importantly, Johnnie Wong hasn't declare that the season has opened yet!

Leave a comment:

• chiadennis
    replied
    hahaha......
    this season some one is jinx. once he enter BR carpark, he either bring the rain or change the wind direction.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X