Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speeder building a Tarot T-2D Brushless Gimbal (ala Zenmuse H3 2D). Quite small. Stay tuned for flight and gimbal test

Attached Files

Comment

yes bro we had landed it on a table as to not disrespect the flag

Comment

wow! thanks for the picture. it gave me an idea how to easily build a martinez gimbal.

i cant find L6234 on local store (even on RS / Element14. Only in ebay). now i can pro'ly start to diy a martinez.
        why did it not crossed my mind earlier. geeez. must be get'in old already....

maybe ill start on a single axis with an atmel-based ESC, replace with high amp mosfet (from my bin), replace the chip with atmega328P, and flashed it martinez fw.....hmmmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by quaDrobot View Post
          wow! thanks for the picture. it gave me an idea how to easily build a martinez gimbal.

i cant find L6234 on local store (even on RS / Element14. Only in ebay). now i can pro'ly start to diy a martinez.
          why did it not crossed my mind earlier. geeez. must be get'in old already....

maybe ill start on a single axis with an atmel-based ESC, replace with high amp mosfet (from my bin), replace the chip with atmega328P, and flashed it martinez

fw.....hmmmmm..
          Or Flash in Alexmos fw on Martinez board....Not quite legal though......

Comment

Hmm..the tarot brushless gimbal looks promising. No vibes and jello at stock setting. But of course im only trying it under florescent, more test to be done later. Will post vid shortly

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
              Hmm..the tarot brushless gimbal looks promising. No vibes and jello at stock setting. But of course im only trying it under florescent, more test to be done later. Will post vid shortly
              Camping here for your result..

Comment

i have installed the tarot gimbal on my phantom and it is running butter smooth... really worth it for it's price...

Comment

Originally posted by icube View Post
                  i have installed the tarot gimbal on my phantom and it is running butter smooth... really worth it for it's price...
                  Hi bro. Did you have to tune/tweak the settings? Did you get it from Foxtech?

Comment

So here's the video of the flight test using the Tarot 2D brushless gimbal mounted on a hexa. Pls note that there's no post stabilisation done to the video....I merely cut and stitch all footages together.

Tarot Gimbal is build totally stock - no damper or rubber ball swap.

Looks pretty promising for something right out of the box....with wee bit of vibes (if you can spot it) and no visible jello. I'm quite sure with a little tuning, video will be rock solid.

And look at the size!!!....quite similar to the DJI Zenmuse

Attached Files

Comment

i didn't get it from foxtech.. got it from oomodel.com http://www.oomodel.com/gopro-brushle...u-p-65534.html
                      i ran the gimbal without running through the software... it just works... but realize the roll was off the horizon.. so i went to the software and adjusted the initial roll and tilt setting...

now it is running perfect... happy with the purchase...

Comment

Originally posted by icube View Post
                        i didn't get it from foxtech.. got it from oomodel.com http://www.oomodel.com/gopro-brushle...u-p-65534.html
                        i ran the gimbal without running through the software... it just works... but realize the roll was off the horizon.. so i went to the software and adjusted the initial roll and tilt setting...

now it is running perfect... happy with the purchase...
                        Thanks bro. Am shopping for a gimbal that doesn't require a lot of tweaking/set-up. Will probably get this.

Comment

Weekend party at my place with Guest Of Honour Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam. An Aerial Video request from Taman Jurong CC.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                            Weekend party at my place with Guest Of Honour Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam. An Aerial Video request from Taman Jurong CC.

Enjoy!

Nice video bro. Some good shots there

Comment

Hello everyone,

I've just returned to RC scene and gotten myself a DJI F450 with stick motors and ESCs. I'm also using a Naza M Lite. Tx is a DX6i with AR6210 Rx. I've binded the Tx and Rx.

I am unable to arm my motors. All I get is a start up tone, then the VU flashes green for a few times then a constant yellow flash.

When I connect one of the ESCs directly into the Rx, and connect the batt, I hear 2 start up tones at the same time and the motor responds to input.

Is this enough to tell me what my problem is?

Thank you for any help you can give.
                              I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed View Post
                                Hello everyone,

I've just returned to RC scene and gotten myself a DJI F450 with stick motors and ESCs. I'm also using a Naza M Lite. Tx is a DX6i with AR6210 Rx. I've binded the Tx and Rx.

I am unable to arm my motors. All I get is a start up tone, then the VU flashes green for a few times then a constant yellow flash.

When I connect one of the ESCs directly into the Rx, and connect the batt, I hear 2 start up tones at the same time and the motor responds to input.

Is this enough to tell me what my problem is?

Thank you for any help you can give.
                                have you done the rc stick calibration?

Comment

Working...
                                X