Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RotorMania View Post
    hi guys.i need help with setting up my diy h quad.it in a 450 configuration running apm 2.5 with ublox gps.it gets really unstable when theres wind ,otherwise it will just go up and down by a feet when holding altitude.hope someone can help so i can fly on sat.
    thanks in advance.
    Very typical signs of too high ALT_HOLD P gain. Lower it until the oscillations are gone.

Comment

There is a procedures in tuning. Hope that you have followed the proper sequence. It is not so simple to tune a stable quad.

Comment

How I wish I could join u guys this Sunday....so sad...
        N thks to Bozora n Sgdrifters bros for helping me to set up all my quad up.
        Thk u so much.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph View Post
          How I wish I could join u guys this Sunday....so sad...
          N thks to Bozora n Sgdrifters bros for helping me to set up all my quad up.
          Thk u so much.
          theres always other days we can fly.just join us when you free and we will try our best to help.

Comment

Originally posted by RotorMania View Post
            hi guys.i need help with setting up my diy h quad.it in a 450 configuration running apm 2.5 with ublox gps.it gets really unstable when theres wind ,otherwise it will just go up and down by a feet when holding altitude.hope someone can help so i can fly on sat.
            thanks in advance.
            Hi. Just bring down your quad if you free. I happen to have a h quad running apm 2.5,only my frame is in aluminium.
            I dun think my setup is very good .but still manageable.
            It sure beats searching for solution to trial & error by yourself.
            Anyway i will be free from 3+ onwards,so if you free in the afternoon we can take our time at the field.i have a huge battery to charge in case your battery runs out.

Pmed you my number.
            Cheers!

Comment

Oh great! I'll call u before I go over.thanks a lot for the offer!

Comment

thanks to speeder for tuning my quad!it felt much more comfortable now.
                thanks to him i can work well tonight. .ha. .looking forward to flying tomorrow!

Comment

where will you guys be flying tomorrow??

Comment

Our female quad flyer setting up a bling up DJI wkm Quad for her flying kakis ready for an upcoming Ladies Night QuadFly. wooooooohooooooooo

Attached Files

Comment

wah!simi tius.should have gone to set my quad at night man.

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                        our female quad flyer setting up a bling up dji wkm quad for her flying kakis ready for an upcoming ladies night quadfly. Wooooooohooooooooo
                        wow!! Serious ar!

Comment

Wow!! Serious ar!

Comment

Originally posted by guile View Post
                            where will you guys be flying tomorrow??
                            Hi Bro....we'll be flying at the same venue (checkout our earlier post in this thread). As always ALL'S INVITED!!!
                            Date :28 Apr 2013 (Sun)
                            Time : 2-4pm

Comment

Wow pretty girl , now that's one more reason for more guys to go into quad lol just joking . But seriously , i've never seen any female into heli or quad before , seriouse . Esp when quad needs so much technical knowledge .

Comment

quad are easy to fly if you have something simple and reliable.they take away lots of the setting needed like helis and plane.
                                its much easier to pick up if you willing to spend a bit more. but still theres always a cheaper alternative if you don't want to burn your pocket.
                                for myself, its a mixture of the cheaper and mid range flight controller .but my requirement for fc are simply to be stable with a good altitude hold.cause i still want to do most of the flying myself.so most of my fc are not equipped with gps.

Comment

Working...
                                X